积分

检测组

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
PerthPlatinum 发表于 2016-10-20 11:00:13 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
433 0

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

大家好,祝贺Ronald在悉尼的跨国公司找到助理会计的工作。Ronald的沟通能力不是太好,实践经验也比较少,这导致他很难找到理想的工作。在参加了白金的培训以后,他学习了很多,也增加了自己的信心。我们们为他感到骄傲,也忠心的祝贺他。
Dear Everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

Please join us in congratulating our intern Ronald recently securing anAssistant Accountant role in an international tyre company in Sydney. Ronald was a university student when he decided to join Platinum's AccountingTraining and Internship Program. With poor communication skills and lack ofaccounting experience, he quickly realized what a tough time it would be forhim to find a job.

Using the knowledge and practical accounting skills from our program, he gainedmuch more confidence, and he improved his job hunting performance. He finallylanded a prize accounting role in a global firm.

We are really proud of Ronald's performance and congratulate him. We hope youcan one day be a good news story like Ronald.

Platinum Professional Training, afast and simple way to a career success.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronald
Sent:
Saturday,30 July 2016, 09:31 AM
To:
Ollie
Subject: Interviewfeedback

Hello Ollie,

I am pleased to inform you that I've secured an Assistant Accountant positionwith a global tyre company. Please convey my gratitude to Jeff, Lee, and Cocofor providing me with all the support needed. Thank you and Lee for mentoringme and answering a thousand question during the internship and the training.Special thanks to Jeff for taking the time to provide the reference check forme. I will take every single opportunity to talk about each of you to others aspeople who prepared me for this ever changing industry.

Here is some feedback in regards to the two interviews I went through. Thefirst interview was with the Financial Controller (FC) and the FinancialAccountant (FA). It went for about an hour and the questions I was asked werethe following-

1. What are you doing now and tell us how you got started?
2. Tell us about your work experience so far.
> I worked in a consulting firm, they asked me questions such as, what wasmy role in the team, how the project was managed.
>They asked me about my experience with tax while working with Platinum.Also, what kind of software did I use and how would I rate my skills usingit.
> How's my EXCEL skill.
> They also asked me about my customer service experience such as how itaffected my communication skills.
3. What's your plan in next 5 years?
4. What's your visa status and what are the restrictions?
> I am on Temporary Graduate visa and they wanted assurance that I won't beleaving Australia within 2 years time. They also asked me about my progressionon Permanent Residency.

The second interview was short and went on for 15-20 minutes. The ManagingDirector (MD) was present alongside the FC and FA. The FC and the FA did mostof the talking and it was rather a discussion on different Business issuesrather than interviewing. We've discussed Franchise based business models,Agency Theory and its effect on businesses, how managers can be more productivein a business. I again had to talk about my work experience to the MD and hejust asked me where do I live.

I hope this provides some insight and would be of help to everyone. All I cansay is, focusing on the person who we are is imperative. Therefore, we shouldnever be dishearted about not getting a job with wrong people. We should learnfrom those experience so that we can be prepared when we get an opportunity tothe right people.

Regards,
Ron
If you have any enquiries, please feel free tocontact us!   
PlatinumProfessional Training
www.platinumaccg.com.au
1300 030700

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 870254

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 870254

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页