检测组

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
PerthPlatinum 发表于 2016-9-22 15:54:41 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
433 1

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

恭喜Sarah 找到会计工作!
大家好,Sarah来自海外,拥有五年海外会计经验,然而她在澳洲投了很多简历都没有获得工作机会。通过在PlatinumAccounting的一个半月培训,Sarah终于成功开始了她的会计职业生涯。
Dear Everyone,

Hope you are well doing well.

We have another piece of good news from Platinum Professional Training’s intern! Sarah has secured an Accountant role in a non-profit organisation!

Sarah came from overseas with more than 5 years experience as an Accountant. Since arriving in Australia, she sent out hundreds of resumes for job applications. None were accepted, and she didnt even get one phone call.

As a new migrant, she could not afford to stay unemployed for long. Sarah gave her accounting career one last chance before seeking jobs in the non-professional sector.

After only one month and a half of joining Platinum's Assistant Accountant program, she can proudly share her successful story and kick start her accounting career in Australia.

If you are in a similar situation and wish to start your accounting career, or if you have started doubting how good you are, please contact Platinum Professional Training today. We will be by your side and assist you in your job hunting journey.

Platinum Professional Training, a fast and simple way to a career success.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, 2 September 2016 12:48 PM
To: Teresa
Subject: Thank you

Dear Teresa,

I am extremely happy to inform you that I have secured a position as an Accountant in a Non profit organisation. I will officially join the company this week.

First and most I would like to thank you so much for the help and support , not just for the training but also for the mental support by you which helped me to boost my confidence.

All the training sessions & Internship were really helpful to gain knowledge about various accounting aspects according to Australian standard.

It really helped me to face Interviews with confidence.And your throughout guidance and tips for interview was really helpful in preparation.

Some of my interview questions are noted below:

·         Tell me about yourself?
·         How do you spend your one day at Platinum ?
·         Where do you see yourself after  years?
·         Can you do BAS?

Thank you again!

Regards

Sarah

If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us!   
Platinum ProfessionalTraining

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 862908

沙发
 楼主| PerthPlatinum 发表于 2016-9-25 21:38:45 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
最近还有学员在红酒行业找到了工作,耐心等待他们的面试分享。

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 862908

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓