跳转到指定楼层
楼主
亲爱的葡萄 发表于 2008-7-15 18:57:11 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
2369 12

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

<P>http://www.geocities.jp/mrmr02jp/youweremyeverything.wma</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=purple>aviation - you were my everything<BR></FONT><BR><FONT color=royalblue>this goes out to someone that was<BR>once the most important person in my life<BR>i didn't realize it at the time<BR>i can't forgive myself for the way i treated you so<BR>i don't really expect you to either<BR>it's just... i don't even know<BR>just listen...<BR><BR>you're the one that i want, the one that i need<BR>the one that i gotta have just to succeed<BR>when i first saw you, i knew it was real<BR>i'm sorry about the pain i made you feel<BR>that wasn't me; let me show you the way<BR>i looked for the sun, but it's raining today<BR>i remember when i first looked into your eyes<BR>it was like god was there, heaven in the skies<BR>i wore a disguise 'cause i didn't want to get hurt<BR>but i didn't know i made everything worse<BR>you told me we were crazy in love<BR>but you didn't care when push came to shove<BR>if you loved me as much as you said you did<BR>then you wouldn't have hurt me like i ain't shit<BR>now you pushed me away like you never even knew me<BR>i loved you with my heart, really and truly<BR><BR>i guess you forgot about the times that we shared<BR>when i would run my fingers through your hair<BR>late nights, just holding you in my arms<BR>i don't know how i could do you so wrong<BR>i really wanna show you i really need to hold you<BR>i really wanna know you like no one could else know you<BR>you're number one, always in my heart<BR>and now i can't believe that our love is torn apart<BR>refrain:i need you and<BR>i miss you and<BR>i want you and<BR>i love you 'cause<BR>i wanna hold you,<BR>i wanna kiss you<BR>you were my everything<BR>and i really miss you (2x)<BR><BR>i knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man<BR>and then sit and laugh as you're holding his hand<BR>the thought of that just shatters my heart<BR>it breaks in my soul and it tears me apart<BR>at times we was off i was scared to show you<BR>now i wanna hold you until i can't hold you<BR>without you, everything seems strange<BR>your name is forever planted in my brain<BR>damn it, i'm insane,<BR>take away the pain<BR>take away the hurt<BR>baby, we can make it work<BR>what about when you<BR>looked into my eyes<BR>told me you loved me<BR>as you would hugged me<BR>i guess everything you said was a lie<BR>i think about it, it brings tears to my eyes<BR>now i'm not even a thought in your mind<BR>i can see clearly, my love is not blind<BR><BR>i just wish everything could have turned out differently<BR>i had a special feeling about you<BR>i thought maybe you did too<BR>you would understand, but...<BR>no matter what, you'll always be in my heart<BR>you'll always be my baby<BR>our first day, it seemed so magical<BR>i remember all the time that i had with you<BR>remember when you first came to my house?<BR>you looked like an angel wearing that blouse<BR><BR>we hit it off, i knew it was real<BR>but now i can't take all the pain that i feel<BR>reach in your heart, i know i'm still there<BR>i don't wanna hear that you no longer care<BR>remember the times? remember when we kissed?<BR>i didn't think you would ever do me like this<BR>i didn't think you'd wanna see me depressed<BR>i thought you'd be there for me, this i confess<BR>you said you were my best friend, was that a lie?<BR>now i'm nothing to you, you're with another guy<BR>i tried, i tried, i tried, and i'm trying<BR>now on the inside it feels like i'm dying<BR><BR>the only thing i want is for you to be happy<BR>whether it be with me, or without me<BR>i just want you to be happy</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#4169e1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=#4169e1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center>很喜欢这首歌的背景音乐,那个一直哼唱的女声,有种悲伤的感觉。</P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center>也许你被人背叛过,也许你曾经背叛过人,也许两种经历你都有过。</P>
<P align=center>爱情,总是在得不到与已失去后才显得珍贵。</P>
<P align=center>早知现在何必当初?</P>
<P align=center>过去,谁都回不去了,就算有那么一瞬间的幻觉你以为你们回去了,那也只不过是下一次背叛的序幕。</P>
<P align=center>信任,已经被塞回了字典里,只供人查阅</P>
<P align=center>出来混,迟早是要还的......</P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ------by 葡萄</P>

[ 本帖最后由 亲爱的葡萄 于 2008-7-15 19:05 编辑 ]

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏
沙发
晴天娃娃 发表于 2008-7-15 18:58:41 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
沙发

真的太悲了,听得心里直难受……
板凳
 楼主| 亲爱的葡萄 发表于 2008-7-15 19:02:54 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
适合这种下雨天听:lol
地板
TIM 发表于 2008-7-15 19:07:58 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
歌曲真的适合 下雨天听呢 还有 自己原创得感受 :)  非常赞
亲爱的提子 发表于 2008-7-15 19:14:32 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
喜欢背景音乐~淡淡的忧伤~~~~~~
菠萝咕噜肉 发表于 2008-7-15 22:10:44 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
the only thing i want is for you to be happy
whether it be with me, or without me
i just want you to be happy

可是 说这句话的人呢 他该怎么办!?
Debbie 发表于 2008-7-15 22:38:27 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
出来混,还是要还的~……
恩。早晚要还。。。还到痛彻心扉。还到潸然泪下。
还到散尽最后一丝气力。。。
最后。那句,the only thing i want is for u to be happy....
my dear, my lord....
Sтēщard 发表于 2008-7-15 22:43:59 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
这首歌我有,背景音乐很好
breakwater7 发表于 2008-8-19 22:43:23 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
我喜欢the rapper
喜欢他唱i need you and
i miss you and
i want you and
i love you 'cause
i wanna hold you,
i wanna kiss you
you were my everything