楼主: acc-vision
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[贷款服务] Vision Accounting Firm 会计培训,实习; 会计服务;购房银行贷款

[复制链接]
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-5-9 10:40:54 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
本帖最后由 acc-vision 于 2014-5-9 10:49 编辑
MONEYISMONEY 发表于 2014-5-7 22:32
还有,那个高材生,还暗示我是从其他培训机构过来的。真是小人之心。

你知道为啥人觉得你是拖儿吗?因为你说话那口气,就跟大爷试的,啥都知道?如果是一个因为没找到工作,酸不溜丢的,不会这么大口气!你说我们都是小人,你大人?怎么说话那么刻薄?

你是帮我来顶帖子的吧?
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-5-9 10:43:58 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
本帖最后由 acc-vision 于 2014-5-9 10:45 编辑

Hi Hanna,

Congratulations! Good to hear you nailed it. I didn't received their call for reference check. You must perform really well in the interview.

Thank you for your support. I appreciate it. I feel a lot better when so many trainees value my work. Thank you.

Wish you all the best. And please let me know if there is anything I can help.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

On 08.05.2014 10:22, hanna yosepina wrote:

Hi Rachel,

I am sorry for not in contact with you for so long. Only now that I get the chance to write this email. I am regret to hear this type of people did this unreasonable matters to deteriorate yours and your company's name. You have been a great help to all of us trainees. You have been wonderful, a great adviser and always provide us with support tirelessly. Don't take it seriously about that irresponsible comment as long as you know what you have been doing is right and I believe all of us trainees will stand out for you.

I want to take this chance to express my thought and feeling as well. I joined the traineeship last year October to December. I have not been able to secure any job interviews due to my lack of experience in accounting line (as I only had auditing experience before I came to Australia) and over-qualification in my study. I decided to attend Rachel's class to see any opportunity that I could take by re-launching my career in commercial line. I was cynical at first whether the class would really help me into my career. However, with positive attitude and mind set that I have nothing to lose, I packed my bag and traveled all the way from Toowoomba to Brisbane just to attend the classes. Since then, I have never regretted anything for attending her class. She has deepened not only in my understanding of commercial line accounting but also written up cover letter, resume as well as prepare myself to do well in the interview. Basically one whole package to get yourself ready for a job. All of this is because she kept updating the class through "Emails feedback and advice" from previous trainees who have gone through interview and secured jobs. She has been a great mentor, I believe not only to me but all of us trainees.

In my opinion, the repeating class is a very good opportunity for all trainees to re-call whatever materials they have learnt and deepen their understanding further. Although I did not utilize the repeating class that was available for me due to the distance (though I really wish I can) and has not been updating my progress, she has still been willing to help me with just about anything. Not many people will be so willingly to take extra miles to help and support their trainees all the way to achieve their dream jobs and yet she is one of them.

To whoever irresponsible person who posted that untruth comment, my advice is spend your energy to look for job for yourself rather than spending unnecessary comment and time on others which is not useful upon yourself as well.

p.s. Rachel, I have secured the account assistant job  that I mentioned to you previously. I can't thank you enough for everything. I wish you well always. Thanks..

Regards,
Hanna
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-5-9 11:00:10 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Rachel,

In response to your email regarding the complaints you have received, I think whoever is not happy about the class size should consider not doing the internship at all. You are providing a valuable service, not many employers are willing to give you practical experience in this challenging job market. Other internship programs are more expensive and do not offer repeats whether you understand or not. I think you should keep offering repeat classes provided there is enough space for everyone and the new interns are given priority.

Will see you soon.

Kind regards,

Lloyd
On Sunday, 4 May 2014 7:14 PM, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi all,
Hope you all had a good weekend.
Recently, we had someone posted complaints on the Chinese forum, http://www.ozyoyo.com/thread-267287-8-1.html, where I got a thread to post all interview feedback from our trainees.
Basically, it was complaining about the size of the class. As you know, you are allowed to repeat any session you are not confident, free of charge. Somehow, half of the classes or more are actually coming to repeat. As long as you would like to study, you would get the opportunity without any extra cost.  I take it as benefit for all trainees.
The other complaint was about the emails of interview feedback I circulated. Are they all true or not? Trainees who were in the same batch as those who have got jobs, you know those trainees. It’s impossible for me and also I don’t have the time and energy to make up so many different stories. The reason I circulate those emails is not only advertising the course, but helping others to improve interview skills. I take its as also benefit for all trainees.
I am bemused. What I thought was good for trainees seems like it’s not delivering very well to some of trainees.
Please give me some feedback about:
How do you think about repeating modules? Would you think it’s good for you? Do you care more about the size of the class or the opportunities of coming to repeat the class?
If you can read Chinese, please log in the forum below to leave your comments and suggestions.
http://www.ozyoyo.com/thread-267287-8-1.html
Or please send me an email to express your thoughts. Your opinion is much appreciated. Thank you for helping me to improve the quality of our services.
Regards,
Rachel Hao

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-5-11 10:17:26 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
本帖最后由 acc-vision 于 2014-5-11 15:21 编辑
MONEYISMONEY 发表于 2014-5-9 20:09
所谓的senior accountant 说话就这水平。看看他怎么说话的, 象骂街。原型毕露了。跟刚开始回帖的态度来了个 ...

我对这位 看不起 bookkeeper 工作,不知道在做什么工作的 高人,对我说话的态度质疑不解释。谁在骂街,大家有兴趣,从头看起,逗个乐。
从这几点开始吧,今天

1.另外,他在回帖里说“ 自己是做生意的”, 大家要充分领会这句话的意思额。

难道我不是“做生意的吗”?做生意有什么不对?你又看不起做生意的了?做生意,不骗,不抢,不坑蒙拐骗,没啥不好意思的。我为学生付出劳动,得到回报,这没什么不好意思的。

2.不要以为找几个“ five cents”  来说自己多好,就来迷惑大众。

你在讲什么?回家好好学习英文,中文。你的主子还是挺有水平的一位女士,我很尊敬她。她雇佣你的决定,真是值得推敲。有机会我再见到她,让她上这里看看。

3.还说自己的是“ internship program”, 顶多只能叫“ training course” 了。 有哪个实习生program是这样的。 还说offer reference, 说白了,不就是学生用钱买吗。

培训完了,做我client 的账目,不可以叫 internship 吗?得,这位觉得不是就不是吧。有幸被这位无聊的,无休无止的,纠缠不清的,在帮我把所有人的疑问问出来,给我机会一一解释清楚的,或男或女,吸引到这里的,想必是对 Vision Accounting 有兴趣,你们自己决定吧。免费试听,你们做主。

Australia internship 还收$2000左右呢,只是给介绍个公司实习三个月。去了实习,没人认真教你,人也叫internship。internship你来定义的?

我提供培训,实习,拿 reference 怎么了?

另外,“哪个program是这样的”呵呵,经常 ozyoyo的大概都知道。 很久很久以前。。。。。。谁知道怎么从 ozyoyo上销声匿迹,公司还换名儿了。呵呵,不知道为啥换名。仁者见仁,智者见智。

不管这位怎么质疑,working reference 对找工作多重要,practical skills 对找工作多重要,大家都是明白人。

4.叫培训费的时候, 还publicly 说, 交现金。 看, 所谓的 senior acountant, 还逃税呢

这位搬起石头砸自己的脚。我从来没说过 cash only。我都说,你们可以 online transfer,也可以 cash,看你们怎么方便。90%的学生都选择 online transfer。当然,我是不会给这位看我的 bank statement的。所以,你不要揪着我,让我给你证据。只有ATO和我妈有这个权利。你既然这都不知道,还居然说是我的学生。我可是听说,有某某人,收了人家$1500 现金,人家跟某某要 receipt,当场,在前脚收了人钱,后脚就说:“我哪里收了你钱?”呵呵。见过为主子办事胆子大的,没见过不要命的。非说人姑娘是我派过去的卧底。搞的人姑娘报警。警察来了,才把$1500如数退给人家。这种匪夷所思的事情,是某某人干的。从此名扬千里。呵呵,以前觉得莫名其妙揭别人老底,有失职业道德。既然这位说起来,cash 逃税的问题,正好给我一个机会,把这件事情公布于众。呵呵,大家觉得是不是像在看电视剧里的坏阿姨?

还是那句话,我是做生意的,但我不偷,不抢,不坑蒙拐骗,我付出劳动,得到回报。我没觉得这有什么不对。同行竞争,靠质量,service。大家自己决定哪家好。

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-5-11 10:41:24 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Kittycat 发表于 2014-5-9 21:06
小人的嘴脸出来了!没有话说就开始谩骂就开始人身攻击,有意思吗这样?作为一个已经做了母亲的人,我真的 ...

唉,我都懒得回她这条,让大家看吧。你消消气,以后别再接着看这条帖子了。不值得你跟着被人攻击。

今天是母亲节,祝你的宝贝健康,乐观的成长。做妈妈是最骄傲的事情,我为你骄傲,所有有妈妈的人,当妈妈的人,都为你骄傲。没有工作,可以找,没有一颗善良的心,找不回来。

我谢谢你给我的留言,很感激。可你跟着生气,我很过意不去。如果是不满意的学生,我觉得我很难让说这样话的人满意,随他去了。如果是我同行,这么人生攻击别人,之前我有领教,她说这样的话,我一点都不吃惊。大家都是有妈的人,她连当妈都瞧不起。难以置信。

母亲节快乐。我也要给我的妈妈打电话。
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-5-11 11:00:25 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
本帖最后由 acc-vision 于 2014-5-11 11:23 编辑
MONEYISMONEY 发表于 2014-5-9 21:35
fact 1: 很多中国学生因为找不到工作,读完一个master, 再读一个master。
fact2 : 极少澳洲当地人 读ma ...

哎呦喂,听听这口气!

左一个中国人,又一个中国学生,左一个当地人,又一个澳洲事务所。

读master你也瞧不起?你到底是哪路的神仙啊?

姐姐,你曾今不是中国学生?你曾今不是中国人?你不在澳洲生活?你不在澳洲工作?你没工作,你在这里说什么?

“催牛”你中国话忘记了,拼音没学好?拼音那叫 chui, 中文叫 吹。我没教好你会计,做人我不教你,我没资格。拼音我不敢说都会,吹牛我还是知道咋发音的。

我们中国学生,学会计的大多都是 master,我不管澳洲本地人咋样,他们有他们的成长环境,他们有他们的文化。但从我接触的“澳洲当地人”,不好意思,我只说我接触过的,不代表全澳洲,读master的有,给予高学位的人尊敬的澳洲当地人,很多。咋地,你觉得我们低人一等?

你是觉得我们都饿死在 找会计会计工作的道路上算了?我们中国人承认,我们 over qualified,所以我们要提高实践技能,所以有很多实践技能培训和工作机会的公司,咋地,你觉得不可以?

这铁铮铮的 5 个facts!

我是中国的,我是master学位,俩!我是CPA,我在做会计工作,有人叫我bookkeeper也好,senior accountant也好,我还不是妈妈,但我希望我可以做妈妈,为了做妈妈,我愿意放弃我的工作,我骄傲!
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-5-11 11:18:42 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
MONEYISMONEY 发表于 2014-5-10 15:18
果然是“ 名师出高徒弟”。 还爆粗。 小妹妹,发帖之前,想清楚, 被人利用了还不知道。 另外“I am now wo ...

1.果然是“ 名师出高徒弟”。

那叫“名师出高徒”没有“名师出高徒第”这一说。

这就是我的高徒!认认真真学习,认认真真工作,认认真真生活,开朗,积极向上。年轻人,偶尔因为生气,说个粗话,可以理解。
你不也死气白咧的非说是我的学生吗?你那刻薄劲,我也没把你教好。

2. 还爆粗。 小妹妹,发帖之前,想清楚, 被人利用了还不知道。

你咋知道是小妹妹呢?还是一项的武断!

3.另外“I am now working in a construction company with onver 10M turnover as an assistant accountant. ”, 这些就不要发了, 很容易被人定位的。 懂吗?

咋地,你要去告发啊?你准备咋个告法呢?就算你有,为了一时的口角之争,你这么坏别人,你至于吗?

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-5-16 12:32:28 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

How are you doing?

Recently we are organizing a new round of practical training and internship program. Please find the class schedule and course list below. If you have any interest, please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Please note, we provide a free trial session. So there is no loss if you give it a go before you make decision.

9.00am        9.00am
26/05/2014        27/05/2014
No class        AR
2/06/2014        3/06/2014
AP        Bank Rec/CC Rec
9/06/2014        10/06/2014
Payroll        BAS
16/06/2014        17/06/2014
FAR        Prepmt/Accrual
23/06/2014        24/06/2014
GL Rec        Forex/Inter-co transactions
30/06/2014         
P&L Analysis/Budget/Cash flow forecast         

Bookkeeping

Session 1: AP

Accounts payable control procedures in a corporate environment.
Practical skills required for accounts payable officer – batching, matching, coding tax invoices.
Data processing in MYOB.
Organize payment with M-Power function of MYOB.

Session 2: AR

Accounts receivable control procedures in a corporate environment.
Sales processing in MYOB.
Payment collection.

Session 3: Reconciliation.

Credit card reconciliation
Bank reconciliation

Session 4: Payroll

Payroll.
Superannuation.
PAYG withholding tax.
Payroll tax processing.
Employee termination.

Session 5: BAS

GST reconciliation.
BAS.
IAS processing.
GST clearing journals after BAS lodgement.

Assistant Accountant

Session 1: FAR Management

Fixed asset allocation.
Fixed assets register updating.
Fixed assets disposal.
Journal processing.
Fixed assets related accounts reconciliation.

Session 2: Prepayment and accrual

Prepayment- prepayment reorganization, spread sheet updating, journal processing.
Accrual – accrual journals and reconciliation.

Session 3: Other Balance sheet item reconciliation

Other Balance sheet items reconciliation – GST, PAYG and superannuation.

Session 4: Reports analysis, foreign currency transactions and intercompany transactions

Profit & loss report analysis.
Foreign currency gain and loss.
Intercompany transactions.

Session 5: Budgeting and forecast, cash flow forecasting and planning and audit assistance

Budgeting and forecast.
Cash flow forecasting and planning.
Audi assistance.

Assistant Management Accountant

Session 1: Inventory control procedures

Set up SKU and inventory items in system.
Inventory purchase and sales processing.
Inventory reports analysis.

Session 2: Inventory related accounts management and reconciliation

Inventory accounts reconciliation.
Inventory adjustment and revaluation.
COGS accounts management.

Business services/ Public practice

ATO Payment Analysis
BAS Reporting & Practice
Basic Double Entry Theory & Practice
Partnership Accounts & Tax Return
Advanced Double Entry Adjustment, Reconciliation & Practice
Company Accounts & Tax Return
Division 7A issues and Case Analysis + Practice
FBT Calculation & FBT Return & Practice
Franking System & Practice
GST analysis & Practice & Annual GST Return
Trust Accounts & Tax Return
Capital Gains Calculation and Treatment on Various entities
Basic Individual Tax Return
Comprehensive Individual Tax Return
Group Structure Accounts & Tax
Basic Tax Planning
Resume & interview guidance

Interview

Pre-start:

Send resume to trainer
Trainer to go over resume
Research/job hunt

Session One: (two hours)

Introduction
Resume review, hints
Do’s and don’ts
Go over interview questions (types)
Questions – how to answer
Questions – behavioural

Session Two: (two hours)

Review
Phone interview basics
Prepare answers for behavioural questions
Prepare answers for technical questions according to your abilities

Session Three: (two hours)

Review
Phone and face to face interview rehearsal

Note: the list above includes all courses we provide. For your individual schedule, please refer to the course you enrolled.

Regards,

Rachel Hao

Vision Accounting

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-5-20 22:03:52 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
本帖最后由 acc-vision 于 2014-5-20 22:05 编辑

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE EMAILS FROM VISION ACCOUNTING, PLEASE REPLY THIS EMAIL WITH UNSUBSRIBLE. THANK YOU.

Hi all,

How are you?

I am glad to write this email to share good news from our interns.

Tanya and Hanna have successfully secured accounting jobs. Tanya even achieves financial accountant title. What a good start. The culture of the company is relaxing and friendly. In the interview, they asked her what title she prefers. The brave girl just said she wouldn’t mind  a title of financial accountant. They agreed and she got it. Her brilliant personality is always lightening the room. And most importantly, she also has outstanding technical skills.  

Hanna is originally from Toowoomba. When she was attending the training classes, she had to travel from Toowoomba to Brisbane every week. Her commitment to learn accounting practical skills paid back. She secured an Assistant Accountant role recently. In her interview, there were not many technical questions. The interviewer more focused on her soft skills. You never know what the “taste” of the interviewers is. But what we can do is preparing everything. Good preparation can help to build your confidence which is key thing in interviews.

We also have Ivy and Julia have been through interviews. I am sure they will get to their goals sooner or later as both girls work very hard. Julia comes back to repeat the training sessions. I can clearly see the improvement of her skills in the second round. Ivy relocated to Sydney for good. And she is doing well there. Give her a bit more time, she will start her accounting career soon.

The job market is getting tougher. So we all need to work harder. Before your moment comes to you, please do not give up. You need to apply jobs everyday, prepare well for phone interviews, review training materials round by round and when you have interview, be confidence and nail it.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-6-10 11:00:34 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Kittycat 发表于 2014-6-5 12:56
顶一下:)

谢谢了

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 267287

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓