服务信息
楼主: acc-vision
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[贷款服务] Vision Accounting Firm 会计培训,实习; 会计服务;购房银行贷款

[复制链接]
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-2-17 07:20:04 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Dear all,

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

I haven’t been update interview status of our interns for a while not because we didn’t have any good news, only as I didn't have time to do it until now. And some interns were worried there is no good news which means there are no jobs for themselves in the market. LOL… please relax, here we are.

Please join me in congratulating Grace secured a tax accountant role in a public practice firm.  People in the recent batch might still remember this lovely, humble and hard working young lady. Yes, she did successfully secure a job exactly after she finished the training part. She even enrolled the interview course and hasn’t got time to start yet. But she doesn’t need it anymore. I would give her credit about her effort on studying the course hardly. She did all her homework very well. She had a good understanding with all contents we have gone through in the class. She could bring up good questions in the class which showed she was on the right track. I never believe luckiness. Only good preparation is the key to success.

For people who are going through interviews, if you failed, please do not hesitate to contact me as well. I would like to use my own experience and also experience from all other interns to help you find out the reasons and fix them up.

Also, I caught up with a couple of previous interns who are working in accounting area. One of them is in searching job again as the business of his previous employer clasped. However, good news is his skills are much stronger. He is only targeting at AA position now and has got many interviews. He was 1 of 2 finalists of a decent position but they chose the other candidates as the other one has done more subjects of CPA. It rings the alarm for people who questioned the necessity of taking CPA. CPA qualification is important in accounting industry for sure. After you are a full member, you are called a qualified accountant. Please check up job requirements of financial accountant, senior accountant, CFO, or even entry levels role in large company, do they mention “qualified accountant” or “studying towards CPA”? They are referring to CPA qualification, not your master degree. If you have time, even though you haven’t got job yet, please consider taking one or two subjects. Just in case, the day when you have a job, you don’t have time to do it anymore. We will get busier and busier with family.

One previous intern visited me the other day in his lunch break. Again, proved one thing, Excel skills are important. He doesn’t need to do data entry at all, only prepare reports. He didn’t really finished all training sessions for some reasons. Actually, in AA level, we would explain accrual, P&L analysis, cost analysis and budget. In terms of spread sheet format, it might not be exactly same as what you do in future, but you will get better understanding when you are assigned to it. Some trainees think AA level is too much for them at this moment. But as a degree holder, you should put higher expectation to yourself. When you need it, there might be no one providing you detailed training anymore. You never know what skills you need. Again, proved one thing, preparation!

Thank you for your time reading this long email. Hope you feel encouraged by those stories.

Cheers and talk soon,

Rachel Hao
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-2-20 20:22:13 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hello all,

Good news from one of our trainees.

Please join me in congratulating Jessica secured a bookkeeper role in a mining company. Even her title is bookkeeper, but she needs to do all month end journals and financial reports. It will be a good start for her career.

In the reference check, the employer asked about how her organization and time management skills are; and required me to give an example to show her strength. She has solid technical skills first of all. Most importantly, she knows exactly what needs to be done to secure a job! You will find the answers through her email below.

Wish her all the best and finger cross for all our trainees.

Regards,

Rachel Hao

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:
Good news - Job secured!

Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2014 00:39:18 +1000

Jessica <>

To:
[email protected]

Hi, Rachel,

I would like to share the good news with you that I have secured the position and got their offer, yay~~~starting from next Monday. :)

The annual salary is as what I "expected" plus super. Anyway, I'm quite happy to secure the job, even as a bookkeeper. I believe I will lay a solid foundation here for the next level as an Assistant Accountant. Besides, I recon this is a good opportunity to access to the mining industry and have an in-depth learning and thorough understanding.

Big thank you for your continuous encouragement by sharing other intern's successful story, which really  can build up our confidence, shed a light for us who are still struggling in job hunting.  

I don't have much to share to others about my interview experience because I don't have any, and I have to say my interview is a "miracle". However, I did prepared my resume, cover letter, degree certificate, previous employment certificate together with Griffith Academic Excellence Award for this interview and labeled each document with stickers to make it presentable. If you say you have a strong attention to details on your resume then this is the opportunity to prove it to make yourself stand out. Another point I would like to share is even though I didn't send many resumes, 20-30 up to now, however, I tailored my resume and cover letter for each application to match their requirements, which is bit time-consuming however it makes you the right person they are looking for.

Last but not least, it's really good to have Rachel as a trainer, mentor, adviser as well as a friend, who always give you a hand when you need. Thank you Rachel, I really appreciate.

Yes, I was thinking to ask you if you have time for a catch up with Lin together. This weekend I still have to do the part time job, what about the next weekend?

See you and catch you soon!

Cheers,

Jessica Gu

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-2-20 20:24:46 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hello all,

Please join me in congratulating Jessica secured a bookkeeper role in a mining company. Even her title is bookkeeper, but she needs to do all month end journals and financial reports. It will be a good start for her career.

In the reference check, the employer asked about how her organization and time management skills are; and required me to give an example to show her strength. She has solid technical skills first of all. Most importantly, she knows exactly what needs to be done to secure a job! You will find the answers through her email below.

Regards,

Rachel Hao

Subject:
Good news - Job secured!

Date:

Jessica <>

To:
[email protected]

Hi, Rachel,

I would like to share the good news with you that I have secured the position and got their offer, yay~~~starting from next Monday. :)

The annual salary is as what I "expected" plus super. Anyway, I'm quite happy to secure the job, even as a bookkeeper. I believe I will lay a solid foundation here for the next level as an Assistant Accountant. Besides, I recon this is a good opportunity to access to the mining industry and have an in-depth learning and thorough understanding.

Big thank you for your continuous encouragement by sharing other intern's successful story, which really  can build up our confidence, shed a light for us who are still struggling in job hunting.  

I don't have much to share to others about my interview experience because I don't have any, and I have to say my interview is a "miracle". However, I did prepared my resume, cover letter, degree certificate, previous employment certificate together with Griffith Academic Excellence Award for this interview and labeled each document with stickers to make it presentable. If you say you have a strong attention to details on your resume then this is the opportunity to prove it to make yourself stand out. Another point I would like to share is even though I didn't send many resumes, 20-30 up to now, however, I tailored my resume and cover letter for each application to match their requirements, which is bit time-consuming however it makes you the right person they are looking for.

Last but not least, it's really good to have Rachel as a trainer, mentor, adviser as well as a friend, who always give you a hand when you need. Thank you Rachel, I really appreciate.

Yes, I was thinking to ask you if you have time for a catch up with Lin together. This weekend I still have to do the part time job, what about the next weekend?

Cheers,

Jessica Gu

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-2-20 20:28:16 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hello all,

Regards,

Rachel Hao

Subject:
Good news - Job secured!

Date:

Jessica <>

To:
[email protected]

Hi, Rachel,

Cheers,

Jessica Gu
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-2-26 12:22:19 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

Another trainee, Rejina secured a role in a public practice firm. Please join me in congratulating her and sending our thanks to her for sharing her experience.

Please see her email below.

Wish her all the best.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

Subject:
Thank you Rachel!!

Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:29:50 +1000

Rejina Shrestha rejina.

To:
[email protected]

Dear Rachel,

Sorry I haven't been able to mail you before. I am very happy with so many trainees securing jobs lately. I would like to share with you and our other trainees that I have been able to secure an entry level Tax position recently and I am starting tomorrow. I would like to thank you very much and I appreciate all you help and support throughout, which would have been impossible without your training. My interview wasnt so difficult at all because it was pretty basic and I had all the knowledge I required from your class. For all the trainees I would like to wish good luck and never give up. At first it was very frustrating when we dnt even know what we are going to do in the job and appearing to interview so blank is a waste of opportunity. I went through interviews before but with only academic degree I was going nowhere. It was only after the training I realised how everything made sense and understand the whole picture together and I cant thank Rachel enough for that. You have been great help and inspiration throughout. It is important to put your effort in reviewing all the course contents because we tend to forget most of the things if we arent practically using it. Best wishes all for all the trainees and great thanks to Rachel for being such a great mentor.

Rejina Shrestha

Sent from my iPhone

Fridaynight 发表于 2014-2-27 05:32:06 来自手机 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
acc-vision 发表于 2012-1-21 12:23
Hi all,

How have you been?

Oh looks good.
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-3-10 21:39:39 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

Please join me in congratulating Beena successfully secured an accounts officer role.

Beena kindly sent us an email to share her experience. It's good for us to know the reason why she was hired rather than other candidates. Beena is a goal oriented person and works hard. She hasn't even finished all the training sessions yet. But she is the only one in the class who would like to and is capable to go through all accounting procedures step by step with me after training sessions. Her hard work paid back.

Trainees in her batch might still remember her positive energy which is valued by employers.

Many thanks for her experience sharing and wish her all the best.

Finger cross for you all who are searching for jobs.

Regards,

Rachel Hao

Subject: Token of thanks
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:24:12 +1000
To: [email protected]

Hi Rachel,

I am writing to say loads of thanks to you for your support and help towards my career progression. It's really appreciated.

I would like to say good bye to my class mates and share my experience with them too. I might not see them in the future.

First of all, pls don't lose hope keep applying, you never know what will come up for you. I know, it's easy to say and hard to apply but trust me if you have positive attitude in you, nothing is impossible because I did the same.

Interview skills are very important to get a job. Before attending face to face interview, do some research about the company and during your conversation try to show them that you did some research about their company. Be confident while answering their questions even if you don't know how to answer. Never say you don't know....always say 'yes' I know this.

The lady ( Managing director) who took my interview told me that after taking interviews she was confused with me and other two candidates but she selected me because I was showing respect and work ethic towards her which means that they do care about your respect towards them.

At the end I would like to say: Stay Positive, keep applying, be confident and have faith on yourself. Nothing is impossible in this world.

Best of luck to all of you.

Regards
Beena  

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-4-6 21:07:32 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

March has been a hard working month and also a rewarding time.

We have Jessica, Jongwei, Yolanda, Natalie, Beena, Jessie and Clara successfully secured accounting roles. I am glad Vision Accounting played an important role in their career. If you registered with us before, you might have received emails from some of them to share their experience.

Jessie started working for one of Vision Accounting's clients as an intern. At the beginning, the agreement was she has to work as an intern for three months. And the final employment was not guaranteed. However, because of her outstanding performance, the employer happily told me they would like to terminate her internship earlier and hire her as a full time employee. I am glad Jessie can earn good reputation for trainees from Vision Accounting.

Jongwei has been working as an accounts officer in a non-profit organization for a month. Her previous research experience in a university helped her a lot. In her interview, the employer asked some technical questions. For example,  how to manage FAR? what's journal? One thing I would like to bring up here is it's impossible we can estimate all interview questions. You do need to use your knowledge and common sense.  In FAR session, we have gone through procedures of FAR. So it shouldn't be difficult to answer how to manager FAR. But the employer told Jongwei that not many candidates can answer the  question, what's journal? But she did. She said journal is about debit and  credit. Simple and true.

In interviews for Natalie and Clara, technical questions were asked as well. Again, it approved solid technical skills are the key reason for their success of job hunting.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Rachel Hao

Senior accountant

Vision Accounting

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-5-4 11:00:29 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
MONEYISMONEY 发表于 2014-4-26 22:11
大家要报名的话,要注意。 没交钱之前,态度很好。交完钱后,呵呵.............. 另外,她在这里发的邮件收 ...

做生意肯定会有考虑不到的地方,有customer complaining 我也是愿意大家一起讨论,提高服务质量。说实话,这样愤怒的 complaint,我想真的是对我们很不满意。

我还是回应一下比较好。

1. 大家要报名的话,要注意。 没交钱之前,态度很好。交完钱后,呵呵..............

我想这位可能是交了钱的学生了,所以才感觉到我“态度”的差别。首先,我想没有谁会开始就对自己的customer态度不好。自然会耐心解释我们的课程,和你会从中得到什么。其次,钱交了以后自然更不应该态度不好。这位批评我态度极其恶略,我实在是想不起来做了什么。如果你还会跟帖,可不可以给一个小小的提示,我真是愿意改进我以后的说话方式。真的是无心伤害任何人。另外,还是要说声对不起。你能这样给我留言,一定是我说的做的有对你造成伤害。看在我也是无心的,还请原谅。

大家都是毕业或即将毕业的成人学生。交了钱,是为了学技能,直接找工作。一直以来,我都和学生讲,这里没有考试,我不会逼迫你做作业,复习,因为你来这里不是来混学位。到了工作岗位是要真刀实枪的干的,会你就得到承认,不会甚至可能丢工作。欢迎大家问问题,但我绝对不会逼迫你学习。看到非常用工的学生,说实话我打心眼里喜欢。有些学生迟到是经常性的,上课呢,看意思也是心情好才来,不来也从来不说一声。我常想,这个课程,没人逼你,你浪费这一千多干点什么不好呢。我不知道是不是我心里这样的想法,可能潜意识里态度会有反映。我一直自省,提醒自己,我不是家长,我不用恨铁不成钢,真和我半毛关系都没。不过,今后还是要继续努力,端正我的态度。

2.另外,她在这里发的邮件收她的学生怎么成功的, 大家要有判断力啊。

关于发学生成功的案例,如果你是真上过课的学生,如果你同班的学生谁找到工作了,你应该都是认识的。你说这样的话,就有点不负责任了。这么多 email,我一个人编,还得不重样,不重名,我编的过来吗?我有这样的时间,我干点别的,我也可以有经济回报的啊。我有必要吗?你不觉得,我要真这样做,很浪费时间精力吗?

我一点都不脸红我有做广告的意思。但你也不能否认,这是学生interview成功的经验,你不觉得,要是你花功夫好好借鉴一下,对你自己的面试很有提高吗?

3. 她都是每次在招新生之前发的, 有那么巧吗?每次那个时候都有?

看似时间上我转发这类 email,或是我自己通过学生口述的情况写 email 是有嫌疑我是在新课前发,只是为了宣传新课。可新课大概一个月到一个半月一轮,通常大家上完课找到工作要一到两个月(仅限于用工对自己负责人的学生),所以周期上可能前后脚。最近又有个来自 Russia的姑娘,Tanya,找到工作了,很好的一份工作。她是四月份的那一批,上完课直接找到工作。我的新课也马上要开了。你说,她的经验我是发呢,还是不发呢。这位还真是挺细心,敏感的。连这你都能想起来啊?真是很为难啊。

4.  还收小班招生,呸

首先,我要承认错误,有时候班里的学生是挺多的。可是,你要是上过课的学生,你应该知道的啊。我们提供free repeat。就是说,你不管听几次,都可以,直到你觉得没有必要来听了,都会了。我是想,既然有个坐,大家都是愿意来学习的人,那就都来呗。我想,每个人都有这样的机会,不挺好的吗。稍微挤一点,估计都会理解吧。而且通常学生来咨询的时候问到相关问题,我都有解释。我会把精力放在新的学生身上。所以,看上去人多,可不会影响到新的学生的听课质量。再一个,repeat 的学生也因为听过了,课上可以提出好多有质量的问题。而新学生因为忙于follow,未必会思考,很少会有人能想那么深。通过repeat的学生的提问,也可以帮助新学生提高听课质量。这不皆大欢喜吗?我也没多挣一分钱,还要花精力回答问题。我就只是新学生,我在那里呱啦呱啦讲,你就听着,我岂不乐哉?你没听懂,你也没机会再来重新听,要重新听,你要交钱,你想不明白问啥问题,你就糊涂着吧。这样的状态谁都不想要吧。更何况,又说到有些学生,想来就来,想不来就不来,从来都不打招呼。你说,他/她就溜达来了,那里有个凳子,你说,我也不能就让他回去吧,白跑一趟?请大家多多理解。这项政策,我也不会变,我觉得对大家都有好处。

你的几个 complaints 我都有解释了。不知道你还满意不。要说以后有意见和我单独反应那太做作了,毕竟你以后找工作,我可能还要做你的 referee 不是?有些学生都第二份工作了,还来找我做 referee。你可能也不想当面得罪我不是?可是,咱好歹也是受到高等教育的,公共场合反映问题,还是要注意用词。不好意思,我又以老师的身份来教育人了。总之,你留言这里,挺好的方式。估计你平时一肚子火也不敢和我发。这里就发泄一下气愤。可以的。我有错我改,你有问题可以反应。大家通过沟通消除误会。你找到工作,我高兴,我也很骄傲我为学生的职业道路添砖加瓦。你要是能用工,我肯定会特喜欢你。

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2014-5-4 19:45:52 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Otono,

Thank you for your reply. It's much appreciated.

I am glad to hear you are happy with those services.

See you tomorrow.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

On 04.05.2014 17:28, Naniwa, Otono wrote:

OMG I am sorry to hear that. I hope you are alright.

I will give you feed back later if I have any suggestion.

I like the repeating method with no charge. It really help us to improve and gain the knowledge.
I also good to hear the experience from others. I think it will help me for interview preperation.

Sent: Sunday, May 4, 2014 7:14 PM
Subject: response to trainee compaints

Hi all,

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Recently, we had someone posted complaints on the Chinese forum, http://www.ozyoyo.com/thread-267287-8-1.html, where I got a thread to post all interview feedback from our trainees.

Basically, it was complaining about the size of the class. As you know, you are allowed to repeat any session you are not confident, free of charge. Somehow, half of the classes or more are actually coming to repeat. As long as you would like to study, you would get the opportunity without any extra cost.  I take it as benefit for all trainees.

The other complaint was about the emails of interview feedback I circulated. Are they all true or not? Trainees who were in the same batch as those who have got jobs, you know those trainees. It’s impossible for me and also I don’t have the time and energy to make up so many different stories. The reason I circulate those emails is not only advertising the course, but helping others to improve interview skills. I take its as also benefit for all trainees.

I am bemused. What I thought was good for trainees seems like it’s not delivering very well to some of trainees.

Please give me some feedback about:

How do you think about repeating modules? Would you think it’s good for you? Do you care more about the size of the class or the opportunities of coming to repeat the class?

If you can read Chinese, please log in the forum below to leave your comments and suggestions.

http://www.ozyoyo.com/thread-267287-8-1.html

Or please send me an email to express your thoughts. Your opinion is much appreciated. Thank you for helping me to improve the quality of our services.

Regards,

Rachel Hao

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 267287

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号

公众号