| 微信 : ozyoyodotcom 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问 | 开启辅助访问 DIY
服务信息
楼主: acc-vision
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[贷款服务] Vision Accounting Firm 会计培训,实习; 会计服务;购房银行贷款

[复制链接]
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-1-30 07:56:08 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
selenachae 发表于 2013-1-25 14:05
Vision accounting is a good place to kick start your accouting career. I used to be an intern at vis ...

Thank you for your comments. It’s much appreciated.
It’s most rewarding moment that I can help accounting graduates to secure their first accounting jobs.
Wish you all the best for your career. I believe people who have a warm heart and work hard can be successful in any field in terms of life and career.
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-2-11 13:01:58 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

Vision Accounting is orgainzing a new course, company tax.

This course is suitable for those trainees who have started to work in commercial accounting industry. It will help you to broaden your skills and finally to proceed your career growth as tax knowledge and skills are essential for you to be a qualified financial accountant.

The course outline is below:

Company Tax Outline (3 sessions/4 hours per session)
1.A.     FBT  Essential (2 sessions/3 hours per session) Better understand your fringe benefits tax (FBT) compliance requirements and gain an understanding of how to make FBT work for you

Topic one – FBT fundamentals

Understand how and why FBT was introduced, what the different sections of the legislation mean and how to perform the calculations.

•determine whether a benefit has been provided
•FBT Categories
•determine the taxable value of fringe benefits
•calculate FBT payable
•calculate individual reportable fringe benefits amounts
•state the requirements for reporting and paying fringe benefits
Topic one – Common FBT Categories

•cars Fringe Benefit by using statutory method and operating method and car parking  Fringe Benefit
•entertainment Fringe Benefit
•Relocation of employees and living away from home allowance (LAFHA) , and other Fringe Benefits
•Distinguish different tax treatments of various fringe benefits expenses for both GST and FBT purposes.

1.B.     Company income tax  Essential (2 sessions/3 hours per session) Develop a General understanding of the key technical requirements of income tax preparation in order to successfully apply it within your organisation.

Throughout the program you will:

•work through the fundamental concepts, framework
•learn how to perform the tax calculations
•preparing a tax effect sheet
•learn about the calculation of income tax expense
•be across the recognition and measurement of deferred tax assets and liabilities
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-3-4 20:56:43 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

Please join me in congratulating Sri who has secured an accounting lecturer job.

Sri had descent working experience in his home country in law area which is not related to accounting and he finished accounting master degree in Australia a while ago. For people who have got office working experience in other country, you can put them in. After Vision Accounting provides you local accounting working experience, your previous working experience will help.

Wish Sir all the best for his career and family in a totally new place.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: business restructure
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:03:46 +1000
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Hi Rachel,
Good to hear that your business got expanded to diverse fields. By the way I got a job in PNG as accounting lecturer. I am moving out to PNG by the end if this month.
Thanks for giving me a wonderful learning experience.
Kind regards
Sri

Sent from my iPhone
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-4-20 09:49:57 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,
How are you? Hope you all are well.
As you may know, the job market this year is really tough for everyone and it’s the worst year from I know. But some of our trainees still can receive opportunities of phone interviews and face-to-face interviews. Good news is the platform Vision Accounting provides to you works. However bad news is, so far only a few successfully secured roles in public practice firms.
In the current job market, opportunities won’t come up to you every day. If it does, are your ready to nail it? A trainee told me when the interviewer asked a question “what’s your main strength”, she required the lady to repeat the question three times and she still didn’t get the question. I am not blaming her not being able to understand the question. It’s not that easy to pick up everything in a phone conversation. But we have to find a way to avoid this type of thing happening to you. My suggestion is,
First, Google phone interview questions and try to practice on phone with your friend; As long as they call you, your resume does the job. You have met their minimum requirements. All interviewers have a question list. Believe it or not, they might get the questions by Google as well. If you have known those questions, the possibilities you can’t pick up is limited.
Second, there is no problem at all if you got accent, you speak slow or you are not confident with your grammar. It’s not IELTS. They are not hiring sales or TV hosts. But they are judging you by your voice. Your voice has to be firm, warm and friendly. And if you are smiling when you answer the phone, on the other side of the phone line, they can tell. So it’s not time to play cool.
Third, if unfortunately you just can’t get certain question after you say “beg your pardon, sorry or can you repeat it”, you don’t need to be embarrassed. Instead, you should try to grab a few key words and ask the interviewer “how do you mean, do you mean....” and you can bring up what you think they are asking. Then they will use different words to describe the question.
Last, after every interview, you should write down questions you have been asked. If you were not successful, you should try to learn from it. It’s not because of you are not lucky. There must be other reasons.
Some trainees complain that they have been sending out 20 applications in a couple of months but haven’t got any responses. I would say, when you add a “0” at back, maybe it will be different story. Job searching process won’t be easy for anyone. If you are having interviews, I appreciate if you can share your stories to us. In this difficulty time, we have to inspire each other and work together.
Hope you all have a good weekend.
Cheers,
Rachel Hao

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-4-20 09:51:50 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
本帖最后由 acc-vision 于 2013-4-20 09:52 编辑

24/04/201325/04/2013
9.00am
AR
1/05/20132/05/2013
9.00am9.00am
APBank Rec/CC Rec
8/05/20139/05/2013
9.00am9.00am
PayrollBAS
15/05/201316/05/2013
9.00am9.00am
FARPrepmt/accrual
22/05/201323/05/2013
9.00am9.00am
GL RecForex/Interco
29/05/2013
9.00am
Bud/Report Analysis/Auditing
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-5-4 09:32:46 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

Please find the email below.

It’s valuable interview experience from one of our trainees. Hopefully it can be helpful for you.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

Subject: interview feedback
Date: 2013-04-23 12:00
To: "vision accounting" <[email protected]>

Hi, Rachel,
Thanks for your help for the interview. The interview lasted around 1 hour with two interviewers, director and senior manager respectively. The interview started with introductory questions, such as tell me about yourself? what do you know about the firm? Have you talk to your staff before? How do you meet new people? What materials are you keep reading? What business people do you admire? How long for your internship?
In addition, they also asked some behaviour questions, such as: What conflict have you dealt with? How do you work in team and what is your role?
Finally, they asked some auditing basic theory.
They are hiring 2 people for this graduate position. I tried to be confident and ask the questions appropriately, and they also responded some good words such as 'good, great'. Now I am waiting for their decisions and responses for second round interview which will run in next week.
Regards,
Helen
偶滴神拉! 发表于 2013-5-12 19:19:07 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
请问整个项目的收费和每节课的收费是多少?
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-8-12 21:19:58 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

Please join me in congratulating Flora successfully secured an accounting role. She sent us a detailed email to share her experience. Please send many thanks to her.

Please take time to have a try to answer those questions.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Cheers,

Rachel HAO

Subject: Good news
Date: 2013-08-12 18:35
To: [email protected]

Hi Rachel

Sorry about late but I have good news to tell .I got the position in the company as a finance assistant .I emailed you to say thank you for all of your support and valuable training. As you offered me flexible choices I was able to take the course there and It really helped me to secure this position as I did not know any thing about MYOB before taking the course. I had very long interview with Senior Finance Manager and HR manager and it took around 2 hrs!!!
some questions that I can remember are:
1- Tell us about your professional background?
2-How this position with help you about your future position?
3- why did you chose us?
3- how priority is important and critical?
5- There was 3 case scenario that the question was very long but I just can remember one of them :
if you arrive early what are you doing till your supervisor will come?
6-What interests you about this job
7-tell us about the Myobe with details!!! which version are u familiar with?
8- what excel functions you know?
Finally they asked some personal information how did u get settle in Australia do u like Australia and some other personal questions .
Again THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support and help

Kind Regards,
Flora

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-8-12 21:21:02 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Just let you know, the accounts clerk role of my client has been filled by one of our interns, Judy. Please join me in congratulating her.

For those, who applied but not succeed with this role, please do not give up your job searching. You will get your opportunities soon.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

--
Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

Senior Accountant

Vision Accounting
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-8-12 21:22:08 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi, Rachel

How are you recently? Sorry to intrude your class, because I am too excited about my interview.

I just finished my interview today with position of Accounts Clerk. I was been interview by their Financial Manager and another lady, but she didn't introduce her position, so I think she might be supervisor or executive at other position. Three of us have sitting in a meeting room, and that is the question they have asked me as below:

1. Please briefly introduce yourself.

2. Why you are resign from current position?

3. What is your current position?

4. What kind of software can you use?

5. Have you work at other companies?

6. Do you have intention to join CPA program?

7. Are you able to analyse finance report and writing a finance report?

8. Are you willing to working over time if necessary?

9. Are you willing to stay in this company/position for a long time?

10. Where you from? where do you live?

11. What excel spread sheet can you do?

Then the lady ask my mobile number and ask me when am I able to start work. They are asking most of the general question, we are just like chatting with each other, except they ask me how to use excel, so I show them the EXCEL spread sheet that I have learned at FAR's class, and explain the procedure about how to do FAR. Then they said they will contact me after they have a meeting, I wish I can get the position. Because it is excited to work under the subsidiary as 中國石油天然氣集團

Best regards

Judy Hung  

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 267287

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号

公众号