| 微信 : ozyoyodotcom 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问 | 开启辅助访问 DIY
服务信息
楼主: acc-vision
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[贷款服务] Vision Accounting Firm 会计培训,实习; 会计服务;购房银行贷款

[复制链接]
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-11-19 07:04:43 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

Please join me in congratulating Selena secured an assistant accountant role in a mining company.

She actually got a collection officer role a couple weeks ago. She resigned from this position after one week she stared as she clearly knew this role wasn’t the one she wanted. Then she concentrated on searching jobs which were more accounting skills involved. She did it! Her experience proved again, if you put up your mind on it, you can achieve it.

Selena is such a brave girl and with that, she did work hard towards her goal.

We all wish her best for her career.

Below she shared her job searching experience with us. Many thanks to her. Please take time to read her email.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Interview feedback
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:25:34 +1000
To: <[email protected]>

Hi Rachel,

I've already successfully secured a accounting role with a mining company and starting the new job on the following Monday. I would like to say big thank you to you and I do appreciate the time and efforts you've been puting in during the training. Without the experience you have provided to us and your hard-working, I couldn't get this job opportunity and be able to successfully secure this role. Thank you, thank you and even more...

Besides sharing this good news with you I also would like to share a bit more regarding job hunting with other students.

•Practical experience - this is a must have element for job searching. Even though you are going for a junior/graduate accountant role, you'll notice that employers are still hoping you are the one with some local experience in accounting field.

•Resume - this is the first impression you are going to leave with your prospect employer so you must get it professionally done. For those who have done a great job on your study, definitely put down your exceptional GPA which will highlight your application and leave a impressive impression to your future boss.

•Job searching on public resources - this is a leading path to your future success. I would suggest people to do this part wisely and in quanlity but not in quantity. I've always been hearing people complainting how many jobs they have been applying for each day but with nothing in return. You got to know you have to apply for the right job instead of applying for every single job posted on Seek. So you need to read the Job ads carefully and see how many skills you have matched up with job descriptions. if the percentage is over 70%, then apply. and you will have a high possibility of chance getting an interview with employers.

•Phone manners - now you possibily getting some phone calls from employers for a short telephone interview. Always ansewer the phone in a professional way and  talk with a smile on your face because your positive and up tone will convey to the other end of the wire.

•Before the interview - practice possible interview questions as many times as you can. If you have flatmates, do some role plays with them.

•During the interview - Be confident, positive and yourself. Think before you say and when you say please make sure it's in a firm tone. Don't be shy to share your personal experience during the interview and to show how much courage you have taken to make a change in your life and how hard you have been working in a different culture.

Well, above are the experience I would like to share. I wish the others all the best in their job search.

Cheers,

Selena
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-11-24 08:19:34 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

How have you been? Hope you all are well.

This email is sharing the successful job searching experience of one of our trainees, Sherry Lu. Sherry has secured a tax accountant role in a public practice firm. I am so glad she can follow her dream of career.

Sherry took the weekend training course as she worked full time in hospitality area. Even this, she could manage to finish her home work. Her commitment to the course and job searching paid her back. She secured this role not long after she finished the whole course. You might be in the same situation as her. When you complain that no one offers you opportunity, you have to think carefully how much energy and time you have spent on improving your skills and job searching? Just click “send” without putting any experience in your resume and adjusting your resume according to job requirements doesn’t secure you a job.

Sherry has been through a couple of interviews before this one. But she never failed with technical questions. The first one she didn’t perform well was about behavior questions. Good thing was she could learn from the experience and prepared behavior questions very well after this. Second one was with a small family business. She turned off the offer as she though it wasn’t the right one for her. This job was only part related to accounting. After that she nailed this tax accountant role.

Sherry will share more detailed experience with us soon.

Please join me in wishing her all the best.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-11-29 09:03:24 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVED EMAILS FROM VISION ACCOUNTING, PLEASE REPLY THIS EMAIL WITH "UNSUBSCRIBE". THANK YOU.

Hi all,

Please join me in sending many thanks to Sherry for sharing her valuable experience to us.

I appreciate she can spend time on sharing her experience to help us. It's her first week being working as a tax accountant. I can imagine how busy she is and not mention she has to suffer such long commute from work to home.

Thanks again and please try to learn from her experience.

Regards,

Rachel Hao

Subject: RE: interview feedback from Sherry
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 19:54:41 +1000
To: <[email protected]>

Dear Rachel,

Sorry to get back to you late. I signed the contract with my employer on Monday and has started working as a tax accountant in the firm. The company is keen to training me up quickly so that i have been very busy and exhausted from work everyday.

I would like to thank you very much. I appreciate a lot for your efforts that you have made to assist with my job hunting process and accounting practical skill training sessions, which have been the key reasons for me to get interview opportunities and to secure this job finally.

Additionally, my job hunting and interview experiences will be shown below to share with other students.

1.       You have to always believe that you are an experienced accountant once you have done Vision Accounting training sessions. All the skills Rachel has taught are how accountants do it in real life. Therefore, once you have known it you are experienced. I had never been questioned when I answered interview questions using course material. Instead, all the interviewers were happy with what i answered based on Rachel’s course material.

2.       You have to apply jobs every day. Opportunities may be missed out just on the day when you don’t apply. It would be great if you arrange just 30mins a day to send your CV wherever you can (focus on Seek). For those positions you are interested the most, tailor your CV a bit accordingly.

3.       You have to apply every job ads as long as they are within accounting area. Don’t be afraid if you see the requirements of the position sound high or you may not able to do it. Just send the CV through! What you can lose? Only 5 seconds! However, you may get a big surprise. The job i just got is the one i didn’t think i would even be contacted.

4.       You must dressed up very professionally when you attend an interview.  Just make yourself look as good as you can, this will show you are a candidate who will potentially  conduct tasks as good as you can.

5.       You are suggested to bring with EVIDENCE( not in your CV) which can show you are an outstanding candidate for the company. You will also need to explain why the evidence is important to show etc.

6.       You must read the job description carefully and highlight the key points. What you are going to do with this is that you project what questions would be asked during the interview. If anything related to these points wasn’t asked by the interviewers, you must find a chance to let them know you have the qualities they want. You must grab any chance to sell yourself to them, not just to answer their questions only. (Thanks very much to Rachel for helping me forecast interview questions giving me great idea of preparing it)

7.       You must send a thank you letter afterwards. I can’t addressed more how important is this. For positions especially  those require “ strong written communication skill”, this is a chance to show your written skill to the interviewer.

I wish all you guys have good luck and thanks Rachel again.

Kind regards,

Sherry

Sent: Friday, 23 November 2012 10:26 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: interview feedback from Sherry

Hi all,

How have you been? Hope you all are well.

This email is sharing the successful job searching experience of one of our trainees, Sherry Lu. Sherry has secured a tax accountant role in a public practice firm. I am so glad she can follow her dream of career.

Sherry took the weekend training course as she worked full time in hospitality area. Even this, she could manage to finish her home work. Her commitment to the course and job searching paid her back. She secured this role not long after she finished the whole course. You might be in the same situation as her. When you complain that no one offers you opportunity, you have to think carefully how much energy and time you have spent on improving your skills and job searching? Just click “send” without putting any experience in your resume and adjusting your resume according to job requirements doesn’t secure you a job.

Sherry has been through a couple of interviews before this one. But she never failed with technical questions. The first one she didn’t perform well was about behavior questions. Good thing was she could learn from the experience and prepared behavior questions very well after this. Second one was with a small family business. She turned off the offer as she though it wasn’t the right one for her. This job was only part related to accounting. After that she nailed this tax accountant role.

Sherry will share more detailed experience with us soon.

Please join me in wishing her all the best.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2793 / Virus Database: 2629/5917 - Release Date: 11/24/12

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-1-5 18:19:27 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hello all,

Hope you all had a nice Christmas.

I would like to share some good news from one of our interns, Yang. He successfully secured an invoicing coordinator role in a listed company. He will start his new position in 2013.

Yang’s international business background was one of the reasons he has secured this position. So if you have had any office working experience, even you think it’s not related to accounting, please include that information in your resume. It might still help you out.

Please join me in wishing Yang all the best for his career.

I wish you all a happy new year. If one of your New Year’s resolutions is being successful in acquiring an accounting position, and you are having difficulties with securing it, please do not hesitate to contact Vision Accounting. The latest round of training course will be commenced in middle of January 2013. Please feel free to send your enquires through email.

Below is the course list.

Bookkeeping

Session 1: AP

•Accounts payable control procedures in a corporate environment.
•Practical skills required for accounts payable officer – batching, matching, coding tax invoices.
•Data processing in MYOB.
•Organize payment with M-Power function of MYOB.
Session 2: AR

•Accounts receivable control procedures in a corporate environment.
•Sales processing in MYOB.
•Payment collection.
Session 3: Reconciliation.

•Credit card reconciliation
•Bank reconciliation
Session 4: Payroll

•Payroll.
•Superannuation.
•PAYG withholding tax.
•Payroll tax processing.
•Employee termination.
Session 5: BAS

•GST reconciliation.
•BAS.
•IAS processing.
•GST clearing journals after BAS lodgement.
Assistant Accountant

Session 1: FAR Management

•Fixed asset allocation.
•Fixed assets register updating.
•Fixed assets disposal.
•Journal processing.
•Fixed assets related accounts reconciliation.
Session 2: Prepayment and accrual

•Prepayment- prepayment reorganization, spread sheet updating, journal processing.
•Accrual – accrual journals and reconciliation.
Session 3: Other Balance sheet item reconciliation

•Other Balance sheet items reconciliation – GST, PAYG and superannuation.
Session 4: Reports analysis, foreign currency transactions and intercompany transactions

•Profit & loss report analysis.
•Foreign currency gain and loss.
•Intercompany transactions.
Session 5: Budgeting and forecast, cash flow forecasting and planning and audit assistance

•Budgeting and forecast.
•Cash flow forecasting and planning.
•Audi assistance.
Assistant Management Accountant

Session 1: Inventory control procedures

•Set up SKU and inventory items in system.
•Inventory purchase and sales processing.
•Inventory reports analysis.
Session 2: Inventory related accounts management and reconciliation

•Inventory accounts reconciliation.
•Inventory adjustment and revaluation.
•COGS accounts management.

Business services/ Public practice

•ATO Payment Analysis
•BAS Reporting & Practice
•Basic Double Entry Theory & Practice
•Partnership Accounts & Tax Return
•Advanced Double Entry Adjustment, Reconciliation & Practice
•Company Accounts & Tax Return
•Division 7A issues and Case Analysis + Practice
•FBT Calculation & FBT Return & Practice
•Franking System & Practice
•GST analysis & Practice & Annual GST Return
•Trust Accounts & Tax Return
•Capital Gains Calculation and Treatment on Various entities
•Basic Individual Tax Return
•Comprehensive Individual Tax Return
•Group Structure Accounts & Tax
•Basic Tax Planning
•Resume & interview guidance

Note: the list above includes all courses we provide. For your individual schedule, please refer to the course you enrolled.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao.

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-1-11 15:43:32 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Good morning all,

This email is regarding to a career fair hloding in Brisbane shortly. Potentially, it's your job opportunity. If you have time, please register. Give it a go, you might get opportunities through it.
You need to register with
the link is http://www.thebigmeet.com.au/Home.html

Date: Monday 25th March 2013
Time: 11.00am - 2.00pm
Place: Sofitel Brisbane Central
         249 Turbot Street
         Brisbane

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-1-11 15:44:36 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

How are you? Hope you are well.

From I know most of our trainees are intended to be a CPA member. They enquired how the processes are.

CPA is conducting a seminar for those who are interested in becoming a CPA member. Here is the link:

http://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/c ... a-cpa-seminars.html

And you need to register in. Please choose your location with Event details and registration which is displayed on the right hand top corner of the page.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

selenachae 发表于 2013-1-25 14:05:10 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Vision accounting is a good place to kick start your accouting career. I used to be an intern at vision and did get benefit from this program. Now I am working for a mining company in the city. I have to thank Rachel and her big efforts!!
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-1-30 07:56:08 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
selenachae 发表于 2013-1-25 14:05
Vision accounting is a good place to kick start your accouting career. I used to be an intern at vis ...

Thank you for your comments. It’s much appreciated.
It’s most rewarding moment that I can help accounting graduates to secure their first accounting jobs.
Wish you all the best for your career. I believe people who have a warm heart and work hard can be successful in any field in terms of life and career.
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-2-11 13:01:58 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

Vision Accounting is orgainzing a new course, company tax.

This course is suitable for those trainees who have started to work in commercial accounting industry. It will help you to broaden your skills and finally to proceed your career growth as tax knowledge and skills are essential for you to be a qualified financial accountant.

The course outline is below:

Company Tax Outline (3 sessions/4 hours per session)
1.A.     FBT  Essential (2 sessions/3 hours per session) Better understand your fringe benefits tax (FBT) compliance requirements and gain an understanding of how to make FBT work for you

Topic one – FBT fundamentals

Understand how and why FBT was introduced, what the different sections of the legislation mean and how to perform the calculations.

•determine whether a benefit has been provided
•FBT Categories
•determine the taxable value of fringe benefits
•calculate FBT payable
•calculate individual reportable fringe benefits amounts
•state the requirements for reporting and paying fringe benefits
Topic one – Common FBT Categories

•cars Fringe Benefit by using statutory method and operating method and car parking  Fringe Benefit
•entertainment Fringe Benefit
•Relocation of employees and living away from home allowance (LAFHA) , and other Fringe Benefits
•Distinguish different tax treatments of various fringe benefits expenses for both GST and FBT purposes.

1.B.     Company income tax  Essential (2 sessions/3 hours per session) Develop a General understanding of the key technical requirements of income tax preparation in order to successfully apply it within your organisation.

Throughout the program you will:

•work through the fundamental concepts, framework
•learn how to perform the tax calculations
•preparing a tax effect sheet
•learn about the calculation of income tax expense
•be across the recognition and measurement of deferred tax assets and liabilities
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2013-3-4 20:56:43 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

Please join me in congratulating Sri who has secured an accounting lecturer job.

Sri had descent working experience in his home country in law area which is not related to accounting and he finished accounting master degree in Australia a while ago. For people who have got office working experience in other country, you can put them in. After Vision Accounting provides you local accounting working experience, your previous working experience will help.

Wish Sir all the best for his career and family in a totally new place.

Cheers,

Rachel Hao

0451 944 868

Subject: Re: business restructure
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:03:46 +1000
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Hi Rachel,
Good to hear that your business got expanded to diverse fields. By the way I got a job in PNG as accounting lecturer. I am moving out to PNG by the end if this month.
Thanks for giving me a wonderful learning experience.
Kind regards
Sri

Sent from my iPhone

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 267287

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号