服务信息
楼主: acc-vision
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[贷款服务] Vision Accounting Firm 会计培训,实习; 会计服务;购房银行贷款

[复制链接]
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-5-28 09:10:12 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,
How are you?
Recently, I did a couple of reference checks for our trainees. Most of them are with recruiting agents. The checks are quite successful. And the consultants gave the feedback to trainees that they will definitely be referred to clients. I am glad I can be helpful for your job hunting.
Honestly, I don’t think they do have clients to refer you to at this stage. But, please do not give up applying jobs with agents. From my experience, lots of trainees secured the position through agents.
It seems the job market is a bit quiet now. Usually, June and July are peak time for the market. That’s also the reason that recruiting agents are working hard to build up their database. You are one of them. As long as there are positions, they possibly will refer you to their clients if you are good enough. So please be patient.
At the same time, if you are taking interviews, if you have time, please share your experience with all others. Then we can learn from each other. Those trainees who have already been working in accounting area, please give us some feedback. It would be great if you can help others go through the difficulty of job searching.
The new round of class are launching now. If you have friends who are interested in the training, please do not hesitate to contact me. Reward for referral!
Hope you all have a nice week.
Cheers
Rachel
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-5-29 09:36:46 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,
Just a quick reminder about the reference check.
Recently, when I did reference checks for trainees, the employers or recruiting agents started to require me to provide my work email. So it must be my name with the company email address. Be careful, it will be risky if you provide fake references.
Usually, when they start to do reference check, as long as it is successful, you will secure the position. I recommend you treat your reference seriously.
All the best for your job hunting.
Cheers
Rachel
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-6-7 22:04:40 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,
Please join me in congratulating Maggie and Jessica who have successfully secured accounts all rounder and a graduate accountant role respectively. Those two roles are challenging considering the support and experience they will get from the companies.
Success wouldn’t be easy for everyone. Maggie has gone through a difficult period searching for relevant positions, with rounds of interviews, questioning and doubts from the interviewers.   But she didn’t give up at all “Brave girl”. If you are depressed and thinking you haven’t got any luck, please be patient and stay focused on job hunting. And most importantly, don’t give up.
Jessica is efficient. She hasn’t even finished the training course. But I quite admire her personality. She’s humble, considerate, friendly and eager to learn. That’s what I said to her employer when the lady did the reference check. I told them they made a great decision. When you are in corporate, you will find things going smoothly if your personality is standing out.
All in all, well done girls!
Meanwhile, Min has gone through a couple of interviews with recruitment agencies. And he is getting positive feedback and the reference checks went well for him. So for Min, it’s just a  matter of time before he secures a position. Min said he was surprised after he followed my suggestion to use an Anglicised name rather his original given name on his resume and after I tweaked his resume’s layout, he started to get more interviews. Thanks to Min. This is a very rewarding time for him.
Loan has gone through two interviews. Loan sent me an email to share her interview experience. She was asked some general technical questions like how do you do AP and AR. They also asked her questions about the industry of the client she looked after. So be prepared for those types of questions in interviews.
Kazi got an offer for a position from a public practice firm, but the conditions weren’t acceptable. But he is doing well with another firm, regarding the interview process. Working in public practice is his dream. I am glad he is working hard to accomplish his work goals. We hope he will secure a position soon.
Please send your thanks to those who are sharing their successful stories and good experience with us. This is really exciting moment for all those concerned.
Cheers
Rachel

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-6-12 09:29:45 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,

Good news from one of our trainees, Kazi! He got the offer from a public practice firm. Please join me in wishing him all the best for his career.

Some trainees asked me what the difference between working in corporate and firm. At the beginning, you will get more pay if you work in corporate. However, in large company, if you don’t have Tax and audit background, it’s almost no chance you can be senior accounts manager or FC. Where you can get audit and tax experience? From top notch public practice firm. So it’s about your career goal. Tax and audit knowledge can help you success in corporate.

Also, I recently received feedback from a couple of trainees who are working in accounting area now. They have practically got scene about accounting jobs now which is good. Some cases are so interesting. I will gradually share them to you.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the holiday.

Cheers

Rachel

楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-6-21 13:12:57 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Good morning all,
Good news from our trainee Cheng. He secured an accounts officer role in an export and import company. Please join me in congratulating him to start his career in accounting industry.
Recently, as you may know, the job market is tough. However, from the feedback from our trainees, they can still get interviews and some of them have gone through the second round. Please do not give up searching jobs.
Cheng spent around 2 months to finally secure the position. It hasn’t been easy time for him. I appreciate he called me every time after his interview to share his experience with us. He did a couple of interviews with recruitment agents. He got the position directly from employer. However, please do not give up having interviews with agents as looking for jobs for competent candidates is their source of income. Trust me, if you have reasonable skills they will work hard for you; if you have decent skills and experience, they will desperate to secure a job for you.
The interview with agent usually is easy.  For entry level positions, they might test your Excel level and typing speed. Most of time, they will go through every single details of your resume. So before the interview, read your resume carefully and definitely prepare question “tell me what you do in Vision accounting; what is your daily work in Vision accounting; is there anything you are proud of in your work?” And make sure your answer is organized and logical. As I mentioned in the class, behavior questions like “how you handle dead line; how you handle pressure; and how to organize your time” are popular questions. You need to provide practical examples.
Cheng will send us some interview experience later. And one thing you need to remember and I tell his many times: be patient to yourself and do not give up when you think there is no chance for you. It’s only the matter of time when you have got practical skills. Wish you all the best as well.
Cheers
Rachel

Daisy6 发表于 2012-6-27 22:20:45 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Dear Rachel.

感谢你会计的培训.在每一个session四个小时的training,将工作内容技能,MYOB, Excel, Interview tips和经验提取精华部分升浅处入..........问题我们不明白时or 挣扎时, 你一一耐心的表述 and解决………我们所得到的收获,真的不能用语言来表达。

To 面对找工作的竞争and跨越理论到实践的同学:
Before making decision for 实践会计培训, Remember, please attend试听first .All成功,需要时间和机遇,请再执着一点,耐心一点,你一定能得到你的机会.

特别要感谢的, CPA经验会计师 -Rachel,你让我们在找工作的路上觉得温暖不孤单.All the best wishes to面对找工作的竞争and跨越理论到实践的同学.

Behalf on Group of 学员
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-7-3 21:04:24 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Daisy6 发表于 2012-6-27 22:20
Dear Rachel.

感谢你会计的培训.在每一个session四个小时的training,将工作内容技能,MYOB, Excel, Inte ...

不知道这个用户名后,是哪位学生,但真的很感谢你的留言。能帮助大家度过这个难关,听到你们工作顺利是我最大的快乐。
越来越多学生开始明确了自己找工作的目标。请记住,每个人都可以的,只需要一点坚持。大家经过了那么,雅思考试,大学里十几门课程的考试,现在找第一份会计工作,其实是另一门测试,测的是你的耐力。

保持一个积极的心态,与大家共勉。
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-7-3 21:31:18 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi all,
Good news from one of our trainees, Teresa. She successfully secured a graduate position in an accounting firm.
Her situation might be same as yours. She doesn’t have PR, just graduated and no local accounting working experience except the trainee accountant experience with Vision. So if it sounds like you, starts your job searching now, don’t give up. There is no excuse.
She is determined and motivated. She got a couple of interviews from calling the firms straight away on the numbers she got from yellow page. Good try and she got the job from one of them. And at the same time, I did reference check for her with another commercial company and it went well. I am pretty sure they will offer her the AP position. But she has accepted the offer from the accounting firm.
You can follow her way and just make a couple of phone calls. Show your confidence and you probably can get something. It’s nothing hurt anyway.
Wish you all the best for your job search.
Cheers
Rachel Hao
0451 944 868
kevin.kong 发表于 2012-7-18 11:44:13 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Rachel 的课讲得很好,很实用,每次课基本上都会超过四个小时,因为课程容量大,有很多的信息。 谢谢Rachel. 我认识的好几个同学都是在这里学过之后找到工作的。  个人觉得课很有用,很有收获,希望我上完之后也能像那几个同学一样,迅速的找到工作。Good luck to all of us!
 楼主| acc-vision 发表于 2012-7-26 07:54:38 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
kevin.kong 发表于 2012-7-18 11:44
Rachel 的课讲得很好,很实用,每次课基本上都会超过四个小时,因为课程容量大,有很多的信息。 谢谢Rachel ...

我们一起努力,你肯定会找到第一份会计工作的。
加油!

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 267287

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号

公众号