| 微信 : ozyoyodotcom 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问 | 开启辅助访问 DIY
服务信息
楼主: paopao
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[会计税务] ☆Florian Partners 退税报税,会计帐务培训 悉尼,布里斯班,黄金海岸常年招生☆

[复制链接]
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-11-1 10:06:14 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hello Coco

First of all I would like to say huge thank you for all your help. Secondly I would like to say that I am sorry that I did not make a write up straight after I got a job. However from today’s perspective I can say that this is good as I can give you a wider overview of my job and duties.

To start with, I was not expecting the company to get back to me as the seek.com advertisement I applied for was already removed at the time they contacted me. The company name is theXXX, the one that hosts various events in Queensland. Surprisingly I only had one interview with the HR manager and the financial controller. The position is the Finance Officer – 6 months contract with probability of being  extended.  During the interview I was mostly asked general accounting questions on AR and AP like invoice input speed, familiarity with accounting packages  as well as general  questions about previous company work experience, team and working environment, so that was really not a tough one I must admit. Another side of the interview was about personality and expectations. I said that I would like to work hard, gain as much experience as possible and bring value to the company. One tip on answering such questions is to tell how much you enjoy your team in the current company, that you are very friendly, sociable and helpful, and that you are looking forward to work in similar friendly and professional environment.

A few words about the position itself. Finance officer is more than just AR or AP as you are asked to do whatever needs to be done in both areas and beyond. So during first 2 months I was doing all payables procedures, banking and invoicing side of the receivables and was asked to do balance sheet and P&L reconciliations (that was quite difficult for me being in the company for only 1 month or so). Over last month I was concentrated only on accounts payable due to separation of duties in order to be more effective during the tough Ekka times and ENORMOUS amounts of invoices to be paid. I am handling the payables for the whole company myself with the casual person helping out during the Ekka. The level of reporting is quite extensive compared to any companies that use MYOB. We use Microsoft Dynamics Navision that has a lot of software issues and needs to be maintained and fixed quite often. Nonetheless it is an ERP piece of software which is very good for my personal experience.

In conclusion, I want to say that I am very glad I came across Florian and very thankful to Coco for the help and guidance. I do wish all the best to the company and current interns. Thank you a lot for helping out people like myself to get on track!

Kind regards

Paul Belan
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-11-1 16:32:11 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Coco,
Thank you for your email.  I am doing well.
Starting last week I started a new role at the Express Delivery Company Head Office as a Commercial Analyst with better income. In March 2011 came out an opening for this position and I was quite fortunate that after 3 times interview upto the G.M. of Commercial Division, he gave me a chance to perform for this role. Therefore please let me perform for this role as another good stepping stone.
Thank you very much for the update, Coco.  Your program is very good and helps so many candidates.
I wish you all the very best. Good Luck.

Kind Regards
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-11-2 09:22:08 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Kydie,

Thanks for the reference letter that you have sent to me and I appreciate your assistance & support given for me to complete the course so fast. Also I would like to give my gratitude and appreciation towards Coco for her best courage and guidance given towards this course.

I will definetly inform you about my job hunting progress and also will post some more interview queries that I came across in the interviews. I will keep in touch with you.

Thanks again & have a nice afternoon,

Shalika
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-11-3 09:04:28 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Coco,
Thank you for your email.  I am doing well.
Starting last week I started a new role at the Express Delivery Company Head Office as a Commercial Analyst with better income. In March 2011 came out an opening for this position and I was quite fortunate that after 3 times interview upto the G.M. of Commercial Division, he gave me a chance to perform for this role. Therefore please let me perform for this role as another good stepping stone.
Thank you very much for the update, Coco.  Your program is very good and helps so many candidates.
I wish you all the very best. Good Luck.

Kind Regards,
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-11-3 16:10:39 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Coco
About my experience, I had a lot of interviews so far, some interviewers are very prepared and some dont ask too many questions so it is important to make as many questions yourself
There is a few behavioral questions that I had quite a few times on interviews
Tell me about a time when you:
-Improved efficiency in your work
-Had a problem to meet a deadline
-Solved a problem
Answering this question with a specific examples and with confidence is important.  
I hired a professional to remake my resume, and later on, i had some assistance in how to perform better in interviews.  It cost a little bit of money but it did help me in getting more calls, and to be more prepared for job interviews so I think it was a good investment.
I think the program was very useful and Kydie have been always very helpfull to answer any questions I may have and provide support on the internship.
I hope I had some good news about the job very soon.  Thanks Coco.

Regards,
Gonzalo
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-11-4 10:30:51 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Coco,

Sorry to get back to you after a long time. Actually suddenly, I've found myself really busy and I remember you saying "Enjoy your last week" just before the week I started work. I am writing this email to acknowledge the cooperation, assistance and guidance provided by Florian team during my time at Florian.

During the month of September, I went through couple of interviews and luckily was able to secure a position of Junior Accountant with one company. Some of the questions asked during the interview were as follows:

1) Tell me something about yourself.

2) What are your strengths and weakness?

3) Describe your experience at Florian.

4) Do you want to commence CA studies?

5) Describe your level of technical skills?

All the interviews I had were really short ranging from 10 to 20 minutes. My boss told me that, me and one other guy were shortlisted for the second round interview. The guy was more experienced than me, but I was successful because of my communication skills. So, I think confidence and effective communication skills are must in an interview.

Coco, I would like to thank you especially for helping me to calm my nerves before each interview and guiding me to make the right decision as well as answering all my queries in no time. I wish Florian all the best for further success and growth.

Regards

Kate
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-11-4 16:30:09 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Dear Coco,
Thank you very very much for doing a reference check for me really appreciate it, to be honest even i didnt know that they are going to do the reference check . I had an interview with recruitment consultant on 3rd of august and when i filled the form as per their requirement i request her to let me know if they are going to do reference check but she didnt. Anyway hopefully you didnt mind sorry again.
As i had a reference check today thats sign of good news and  all thanks to you and florian. I would like to share some of my experiences during my period in florian.
Decision of joining florian has proved one of the wisest decision that i have ever made . Both level one training and interview classes are very beneficial in searching for the job and getting job interviews done. Before joining florian i did had some interviews but all not that sucessful and i still remember that nervousness and scary feeling that i used to have but after training and interview classes all of those nervousness and scary feelings are replaced by positive attitute and confidence. Coco the way you explain the MYOB procedures in class is outstanding and interview classes are really very beneficial in building selfesteem and confidence. All thanks to you.
During my interview knowledge i gain from level one training helped me a lot. here is some of the questions they asked me,
Tell us something about yourself and florian
How do you do bank and credit card reconciliation and how often you do it.
What is the minimum KPI's
What are your strenght and weeknesses
What do you want to be in future
How do you cope with challenges and difficulties at work
what are your hobbies.
sorry its been more than a month i went for interview so i couldnt remember much of the questions but hopefully whatever i wrote here will help.      

Regards,
Alina Tuladhar.
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-11-5 11:23:34 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Coco,

I would like to first thank you for the help you have provided me. Sorry for the late reply as I am stressed out with my time allocations. I'm literally going to have 9am~9pm monday to friday due to full time study and work.
The role I managed to secure is titled Account Executive Assistant.
The process that I went through to get my job was slightly different than to the average recruitment process.
I first applied to this company at the beginning of the year around March. I was interviewed by their HR who I have managed to leave a good impression with.
The HR person didn't ask alot of complicated questions besides;
Things regarding my CV
My career plans and how would I feel with a career in the insurance broking industry after having provided me with an overview of the company.
However I wasn't able to secure a position that time as the division manager made up his decision before the HR could recommend me.
Six months down the track, in late July I applied again as new vacancies became available.
The HR lady still remembered me and I had an interview with the division manager without having to go through HR again.
During that interview, they indicated they looked at my CV and noticed I am also still studying and asked how they might impact with the job if I was to work. I told them that I will prioritise work and adjust my study schedule to fight with work.
They also asked me why I wanted to be in the insurance industry and the usual "tell me about yourself?"
The interview it self was really relaxed and casual and went on for 40min with half the time myself asking about the division and how it sits in the company as a whole.
From what I have gathered, they were looking for someone with an open personality who is able to work well with others (lots of client based and team work) and possess a positiive attitude.
This isnt quite an accounting job but I hope it can still help with the interview aspect.

Thank you very much for your help Coco.

Harry
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-11-8 09:19:48 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Dear Coco,

This is Jack. I went for the interview this morning.

The interviewer asked me to leave two referees on a form. But she did not clearly say that she is going to check the reference. She told me that she will have the EKKA holiday for the next few days, and probably get back to me on next monday.

Here is some feedback to share with trainees.
About the interview questions, as this is an employer's interview, it is pretty simple.
What qualifications do you have?
Tell something about their company.
why do you apply for this position?
what can you do for this company?
did you ever give any recommendation or do something to improve previous company's system and policy?
What did you get from your current position?

Technical question:

She gave me an supplier's invoice and asked me to point out the problems that the invoice may have.

Sincerely,
Jack
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-11-9 15:05:12 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
hi selina,

the interview i got is about 70 percent behaviour question or open questions, 30 percent is technical question?

i was having an interview with the boss and the accountant who is leaving the company. The boss asked:

1. what type of friends you have?
2 why our company?
3 why do we employ you but not others?
4 if you found your mistake at 3pm Friday afternoon, you have to spend 10 hours to fix it but the clients need it on schedule date, say Monday. What will you do if i am not contactable.

5 Same sceniro as above,but you are working alone by yourself.

Tec qs: when you receive money from clients what will u doin myob? do u know automatic key in? do you know how to reform the invoice? what do u do daily?

thanks selina for your last minute help. Please say hi for me to coco, it has been a long battle since i was the first florian genration in Brisbane.

Samuel Lam

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 221348

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号

公众号