| 微信 : ozyoyodotcom 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问 | 开启辅助访问 DIY
服务信息
楼主: paopao
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[会计税务] ☆Florian Partners 退税报税,会计帐务培训 悉尼,布里斯班,黄金海岸常年招生☆

[复制链接]
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-9-6 16:22:13 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Coco,

I had two interviews with 2 companies this week. Below is questions have been asked during the interviews:

The 1st company:

1.     Tell me about yourself? I said I from Vietnam, I had Accounting background in my country (pls find my CV attachment)

2.    How do you do credit card reconciliation?

3.    Can you handle pressure? I said I handle pressure very well.

4.    Can you stay late in the office to finish your job?

5.    How many invoices you process a day?

6.    Are you able to collect payment from debtor?

The 2nd company

He did not ask me much about questions related to accounting but he only asked 2 questions when he called to arrange for interview.

1.       What is accrual? Is it a liability or asset?

2.       What are employee’s entitlements?

I came seeing him this morning Friday. He told me about his company and checked my qualification and transcript. He asked:

1.       Tell me about yourself?

Very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Catherine Hoang
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-9-7 15:05:41 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Kydie,

Thanks for the reference letter that you have sent to me and I appreciate your assistance & support given for me to complete the course so fast. Also I would like to give my gratitude and appreciation towards Coco for her best courage and guidance given towards this course.

I will definetly inform you about my job hunting progress and also will post some more interview queries that I came across in the interviews. I will keep in touch with you.

Thanks again & have a nice afternoon,

Shalika
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-9-8 14:00:11 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Coco,

I've just read your email. Yes it was good to see you too. I did not know you were doing the training that week;) The internship is really good. I like how practical and useful it is and more importantly I am finding it fun. Well I better enjoy dealing with numbers and counting people's money if I want to be a good Accountant. haha.
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-9-9 14:33:07 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Coco,
Thank you for your email.  I am doing well.
Starting last week I started a new role at the Express Delivery Company Head Office as a Commercial Analyst with better income. In March 2011 came out an opening for this position and I was quite fortunate that after 3 times interview upto the G.M. of Commercial Division, he gave me a chance to perform for this role. Therefore please let me perform for this role as another good stepping stone.
Thank you very much for the update, Coco.  Your program is very good and helps so many candidates.
I wish you all the very best. Good Luck.

Kind Regards,
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-9-15 16:46:57 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi All,

Good news!

Yet another of our Sydney trainees, Joyce, has successfully landed an Accounts Assistant position last week with one of Asia’s leading luxury watch retailers.

During her time at Florian Accounting, Joyce undertook our Level 1, Internship and Interview Coaching Programs. These programs combined helped her to improve her technical and interview skills, and equipped her with the relevant working skills and experience to be able to fulfil an accounting-related role. This was a major part of her being able to get this role.

In her below email, she shares with us those interview questions she was asked during her screening process. As for her reference check, the main questions asked of us related to her work ethics, punctuality, technical skills (incl. Excel), ability to meet deadlines and prioritize her workload, main strengths and weaknesses, and her ability to follow through with instructions under minimum supervision.

Let’s all wish her the best of luck in her new job and heads up for those of our current trainees.

Their financial manager and accountant conducted the interview.

They asked me questions based on my resume

Tell me about Florian accounting

What did you do in Florian ?

Your strengths and weaknesses
what do you like about Florian
What you leave florian
He also asked me about my key achievements in Florian
How do you work under pressure
how do I know about them
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-9-20 16:59:37 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Coco,
How are you? Really want to share this exciting moment with you.finally i got job offer from company i applied for the role of Accounts Officer.starting work there from Monday.
want to thank you for everything,your training,your guidance,your support and reference check.i am sending you my interview detail so it can help other trainees as well.

i had one phone interview,two face to face interview and finally they said me to come for trial approximately for 2 hours.

Ist round was phone interview

1.How long u been doing internship at Florian?

2.what do you do there?

3.Do you have admin experience as well?

and she said if i will be successful for next stage i will get call in next 24 hours.Finally i successful and went for face to face interview.

2nd round with Business operational Manager.

1.Tell me about your self.

2.Tell me about your internship in Florian.

3.What do you do on daily basis?

4.where you used to work before?

5.She asked me some personal questions like my background,how long you been here.

6.Any question for me.

then she told me about company and my role,and said Senior Accountant is on holiday coming back next week,so when you can come for another interview with her in next week?

3rd round with Sr. Accountant

1.Again whats you do in your current intern role?

2.What is cost center analysis?

3.How do you handle pressure?

4.whats your expectation from this role?

5.few questions from my previous job.

Finally she said you are amazing can you come for trial (they wanted to see how comfortable i am with this role) and  after Trial they said they have few more candidates and they will let me know by tomorrow and  next morning finally they said we  are going to check your references.And finally offered me job.Guys it took my 2 weeks quite long time from first round to final trial.it looks funny now but that time i was nervous,but Coco was there for me,she said if i need help i can ring her any time,soooooooo supportive.

Many Many thanks Coco.

I will come and see you,want to thank you personally.

Regards,           

Amita Narwal
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-9-21 15:52:52 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Coco,
How are you? I hope you are well. Just want to let you know that I found a new job as an Assistant Accountant in a non profit organization.
Will start next week. I can say that the training and internship program helped me to be more confident during interviews.
Wishing all the trainess to find a job that they will ejoy!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and your words of encouragement! =)
All the best!
Marissa
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-9-23 15:03:47 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi CoCo,
Our company is currently using MYOB and I have only basic knowledge about this software, if I take the course, can I handle the BAS and GST myself after I finish it?
-- Yes, you will have the full knowledge preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and IAS. If you need help, you can bring your company’s case and I will be more than happy to have a look through the accounts and assist you.
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-9-27 13:41:18 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Dear CoCo,

Last week I had my interview with Hays and they sent me to a local manufacturing company here in Adelaide which is a branch of a multinational company. After the first and second interview, they offered me an Assistant Accountant Position.

The first interview was conducted by company's finance manager and financial controller from ***. I was asked a few technical questions from Finance Manager as the followings:

What is bank reconciliation?
What is the volume of your company's bank reconciliation?
Which items are included in the general ledger reconciliation?
Which items are included in BAS?
What is intercompany transaction and how do you do intercompany transaction reconciliation?
What accounting software did you use before?
Do you lodge BAS quarterly or monthly for your company?
Did you do any budget or auditing before and tell me your experience in these areas.
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-10-5 09:10:55 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
The financial controller also asked me lots of behavior questions like

What is your 5 years career plan?
How do you meet the deadline?
How do you prioritize your tasks?
How do you handle stressful situation and deal with conflicts?
Can you please tell me about yourself and what do you like to do in your spare time?
Why do you leave your last position and what do you like the most from your last position?

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 221348

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号

公众号