楼主
paopao 发表于 2011-8-11 14:10:49 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
34016 121

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

2013年我们在原 Level 1 Accounting Training 中 新加入 3门课程 :
Inventory Processing and Year End Stock Take & Adjustment
Accounting System Comparison: Saasu & SAP
Individual Tax Return and Company Tax Return
在原有的课程基础新加入的课程可以让所有的学员在未来职位的选择中更加的灵活, 不论是Commercial Accounting Sector OR Public Accounting Firms, 您都可以有相关的Technical Skills胜任未来的任何职位.
Florian Partners 提供会计培训. 我们提供不同的培训, 包括

• Bookkeeping Training (针对需要申请AP/AR Clerk工作的童鞋, 真正的不需要会计学位也可以胜任)
  • Level 1 Accounting Training(针对会计专业毕业童鞋,寻找中小型公司会计工作)
  • Level 2 AccountingTraining (针对已经做会计工作童鞋,寻找大型上市公司会计工作)
  • Finance Training (针对金融专业毕业童鞋, 寻找银行,投资等工作)
  • Interview Training (resume撰写, phone/faceto face interview礼仪,技巧)
  • Tax Training (针对想要寻找tax agent工作的童鞋. 如何使用AO做退税报税)

我们的主讲是曾/现任于澳洲上市公司拥有10年Accounting工作经验的CPA讲师和金融精算师来授课. 欢迎大家把自己工作中遇到的问题带到课上向我们的讲师咨询!!

对于会计培训,我们提供免费试听,重听的服务. 保证你听懂为止. Guys, we have a reputation to keep!!

所有报名会计和金融培训的童鞋都将获得6个月internship的机会.我们会提供我们公司真实账目让你练习, 操作, 并且我们的assistant accountant会为您检查和修改你的files.保证你在进入正式工作后在没有人指导的情况下不会出现任何错误. 请注意所有的课程我们都提供ongoing support,所有的intern files都是定时update,我们会努力解决您在工作中遇到的任何有关会计的问题.

所有的课程介绍和内容请登陆www.floriancorp.com.au查询
黄金海岸会计培训火热报名中!详情请移步帖子:

如果您有任何问题,欢迎随时联系我们. 我们的联系方式是:

布里斯班分公司:
Selina Feng
T: 0430 827 666  
level 6, 138 Albert St,Brisbane City 4000
Openning Hours: Tuesday - Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 10am-4pm

悉尼分公司:
Coco Hou
T: 0412 624 948
    02 888 94 111
335/410 Elizabeth St, SurryHills 2010
Openning Hours: Monday - Saturday 9am-5pm

请follow我们的新浪微博 http://www.weibo.com/floriancorp

FlorianPartners Accounting Services
As a CPA Public Practice, FlorianPartners致力于为客户提供最优质的服务。我们的专业人员均具备丰富的专业技能及行业知识,并具有多年的实际经验,是您事业成功的伙伴选择。我们拥有专业的会计团队,不论贵公司从事哪种行业,我们的专业人员都可为您及时提供意见。对不同的行业,我们切合贵公司在会计帐务, BAS,税务,工资管理,会计软件,公司创建,财务交易和咨询服务方面的需要提供周全的服务,帮助您合理避税,精确财务管理,提高贵公司的经营效益.
Accounting Services:
Tax Planning
The taxsystem is complex and constantly changing. To make sure you make the most oftax offsets and deductions for your business or personal situation, FlorianPartners can provide such tax planning advice based on proven knowledge andexperience. We offer a full range of taxation services. Our advice is tailoredto individuals and small businesses with a focus on improving tax efficienciesand helping to reduce tax liabilities.
We want thebest for you, our clients. Our philosophy is to assist you in your accountingand finance needs. We pride ourselves on the service and the benefits weprovide to our clients. Our pro-active approach ensures we deliver a consistentservice and build solid relationships which stand the test of time.
Taxation can be a major cost toyour business. We will work in partnership with you to minimise your tax andhelp you achieve your key objectives.
We provide a complete service ofhelp and advice in all of the following areas:
      Preparationof activity statements and advice on payment of tax
      GST/FBTobligations
      Advice onand implementation of tax effective trust structures for asset protection andtax minimisation
      Managementof any ATO Audits or disputes
Bookkeeping Services
Wouldoutsourcing bookkeeping benefit your business? Florian Partners offers acomprehensive bookkeeping service at the best rates. We provide the best valuequotes in Sydney. This removes all the hassle of handling the accounts so youcan concentrate on what you do best. Florian staff will assist in the reportingof receipts and payables, up to the full preparation of financial andmanagement accounts.
BAS and GST
Ensuringyour business maintains compliance with BAS and GST is a time consuming andtricky process. Florian Partners can take away these worries by providing afull BAS and GST service. This includes calculating GST and lodging your BAS tothe ATO. Combined with the bookkeeping service, your business will be freedfrom endless paperwork.
Company Set-up
When it istime for you to start a new venture, Florian can assist you in setting up theright entity whether it is a company, partnership or sole trader. We can alsoadvise you on starting a small business including licensing, registration, anddealing with government agencies.
MYOB Set-up
Having afunctioning accounting system such as MYOB can improve your internal process byproviding up to date management reporting. The benefits of a good accountingsystem are potentially a significant reduction in accounting costs and improvedaccuracy of reporting. Florian Partners can help to install and set up thesoftware to suit your firm.
Payroll Services
Administering your payroll can betime-consuming and divert you from the core activities of your business.Payroll & employment legislation is growing increasingly complex.
We can relieve you of this burdenby providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
      Customisedpayslips
      Administrationof PAYG, statutory sick pay, annual leave etc
      ATO filing
      Summariesand analyses of staff costs
      Administrationof incentive schemes, bonuses and termination payments
Even if you have only a fewemployees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.
Consulting
Our aim isto ensure your business achieves the potential it's capable of. We have theknow how and ex-perience to offer advice to help you run your business moreeffectively.
We arepracticed in acting as a sounding board for management, bringing to therelationship years of experience in business growth. We can identify keyperformance indicators in your business, through which you will see thepositive changes occurring with the help of our professional consultants.
We are ableto check that your business is as competitive, focused, and profitable as itcan be. We then offer flexible strategies, designed to address the issuesaffecting your business.
Let us giveyour business a health check. Take the practical advice we can give to ensurethe continual success of your venture.
Self-managed superannuation funds
There areseveral trust laws and legislative requirements for setting up a self-managedsuperannuation fund (SMSF). Typically you need to:
Obtain atrust deed
Appointtrustees
Sign atrustee declaration (NAT 71089)
Elect tobecome a regulated fund
Obtain a taxfile number (TFN)
Obtain anAustralian business number (ABN)
At FlorianPartners we provide the professional advice you need to set up your own fundand greatly simplify the process for you.
Cashflow Management
Have youever wondered if you are holding too much inventory? Is this the right time toexpand your business? Are you going to have enough cash to pay all expenses everymonth?
Survival intoday's business climate requires you to spend more time working on yourbusiness rather than in the business.
We canprovide you with accurate, timely and informative cashflow forecasting reports- allowing you to:
Realize andunderstand when cash is available
Plan andprepare for expansion, stock control, and taxes
Analyse andanticipate key expenses
Armed withthis information, we'll work with you to develop action strategies to improveyour bottom line.
Financial Planning
FlorianPartners has a qualified financial adviser to provide financial planning andsuperannuation and investment advice.
A personalfinancial plan can be drafted with implementation, rebalancing and reviewservices. We can also provide advice on improving the structure of yourinvestments and your portfolio, whether it is stocks, managed funds, directproperty and other alternative investments

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 221348

沙发
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-8-12 15:03:29 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
本帖最后由 paopao 于 2013-1-30 10:47 编辑

Dear Coco, and Jeff

It's Betty. I am writing to let you know that I got an offer *** - Australia's largest cash logistics business. The position is AR Officer, which is 6-month contract role and may become permanent as the business is expanding very quickly. They use SAP, which is a good learning opportunity for me. The base salary is $50,000, a bit lower than my current job, but I am very happy to start from the bottom. I will start on May 30th.

I really want to express my deep appreciation to you people especially Jeff. He leads me to the right way to get a job that I want.

I have seen other trainees shared their job hunting experience. I hope my experience can also help somehow.

Telephone interview (about 20 mins) 10 sec summary is very helpful. But I make a little change based on the position and that’s always what I do.

1st face to face interview (HR person, about 45 mins) All questions are in my expectation. (But all the hands on accounting knowledge is definitely from Florian) Examples are definitely useful. But as Jeff said, every answer and story should be tailored based on the particular question. Make it simple but attractive. It needs us keep practicing again and again.

2nd face to face interview (FC, Financial Accountant, about 30 mins) I prepared possible technical questions including the mock AR follow-up calls. But they didn’t ask me too many technical questions as AR is a quite basic role. This interview was more like a chat. As Jeff said, active eye contact and positive feedback when necessary and suitable are important. I can feel they like talking with me and I am the person that they want.

Then the following are pre-employment medical and 2 reference check.

It has been 4 weeks since I started job searching till I got this offer.  I went to 3 company interviews and 3 agent interviews in total. After I got the offer, I still received 1 company and 2 agent calls. And one agent keeps calling me to see how is my job hunting. To be honest, I don’t think the agent can help us too much to find the entry level job. And cold calls seems don’t work as well. But if you aim at the AA role in the big company, agent plays an important role.

Besides the *** interview, the other 2 company interviews are Spotless and CBA respectively.

It is a 10 month contract AP role in Spotless. I failed after the final interview as they want someone who is more specialized in AP with big company working experience background. The whole process is pretty much as above.

The other one is 3 month internal auditing role in CBA. I went through the agent interview and CBA’s interview. But after consideration, I chose the role in ***.

Anyway, firstly, I don’t think I need to mention any interview questions or techniques, as they are all summarized by Coco and Jeff. The resume after revised by Jeff will be fine. But homework is very important after interview
class. Secondly, make a target for yourself, AP or AR or AA, big company or small to medium company, then work hard on it. Thirdly, be confident, but be ready.  Everything will be paid off.

Thanks again, Coco and Jeff, keep in touch.

Betty
板凳
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-8-17 12:52:31 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖

Accounting Services

本帖最后由 paopao 于 2013-1-30 10:48 编辑

Florian Partners

As a CPA Public Practice, FlorianAccounting致力于为客户提供最优质的服务。我们的专业人员均具备丰富的专业技能及行业知识,并具有多年的实际经验,是您事业成功的伙伴选择。我们拥有专业的会计团队,不论贵公司从事哪种行业,我们的专业人员都可为您及时提供意见。对不同的行业,我们切合贵公司在会计帐务,BAS,税务,工资管理,会计软件,公司创建,财务交易和咨询服务方面的需要提供周全的服务,帮助您合理避税,精确财务管理,提高贵公司的经营效益.

Accounting Services:

Tax Planning

The taxsystem is complex and constantly changing. To make sure you make the most oftax offsets and deductions for your business or personal situation, FlorianAccounting can provide such tax planning advice based on proven knowledge andexperience. We offer a full range of taxation services. Our advice is tailoredto individuals and small businesses with a focus on improving tax efficienciesand helping to reduce tax liabilities.

We want thebest for you, our clients. Our philosophy is to assist you in your accountingand finance needs. We pride ourselves on the service and the benefits weprovide to our clients. Our pro-active approach ensures we deliver a consistentservice and build solid relationships which stand the test of time.

Taxation can be a major cost toyour business. We will work in partnership with you to minimise your tax andhelp you achieve your key objectives.

We provide a complete service ofhelp and advice in all of the following areas:

Preparationof activity statements and advice on payment of tax

GST/FBTobligations

Advice onand implementation of tax effective trust structures for asset protection andtax minimisation

Managementof any ATO Audits or disputes

Bookkeeping Services

Wouldoutsourcing bookkeeping benefit your business? Florian Accounting offers acomprehensive bookkeeping service at the best rates. We provide the best valuequotes in Sydney. This removes all the hassle of handling the accounts so youcan concentrate on what you do best. Florian staff will assist in the reportingof receipts and payables, up to the full preparation of financial andmanagement accounts.

BAS and GST

Ensuringyour business maintains compliance with BAS and GST is a time consuming andtricky process. Florian Accounting can take away these worries by providing afull BAS and GST service. This includes calculating GST and lodging your BAS tothe ATO. Combined with the bookkeeping service, your business will be freedfrom endless paperwork.

Company Set-up

When it istime for you to start a new venture, Florian can assist you in setting up theright entity whether it is a company, partnership or sole trader. We can alsoadvise you on starting a small business including licensing, registration, anddealing with government agencies.

MYOB Set-up

Having afunctioning accounting system such as MYOB can improve your internal process byproviding up to date management reporting. The benefits of a good accountingsystem are potentially a significant reduction in accounting costs and improvedaccuracy of reporting. Florian Accounting can help to install and set up thesoftware to suit your firm.

Payroll Services

Administering your payroll can betime-consuming and divert you from the core activities of your business.Payroll & employment legislation is growing increasingly complex.

We can relieve you of this burdenby providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:

Customisedpayslips

Administrationof PAYG, statutory sick pay, annual leave etc

ATO filing

Summariesand analyses of staff costs

Administrationof incentive schemes, bonuses and termination payments

Even if you have only a fewemployees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.

Consulting

Our aim isto ensure your business achieves the potential it's capable of. We have theknow how and ex-perience to offer advice to help you run your business moreeffectively.

We arepracticed in acting as a sounding board for management, bringing to therelationship years of experience in business growth. We can identify keyperformance indicators in your business, through which you will see thepositive changes occurring with the help of our professional consultants.

We are ableto check that your business is as competitive, focused, and profitable as itcan be. We then offer flexible strategies, designed to address the issuesaffecting your business.

Let us giveyour business a health check. Take the practical advice we can give to ensurethe continual success of your venture.

Self-managed superannuation funds

There areseveral trust laws and legislative requirements for setting up a self-managedsuperannuation fund (SMSF). Typically you need to:

Obtain atrust deed

Appointtrustees

Sign atrustee declaration (NAT 71089)

Elect tobecome a regulated fund

Obtain a taxfile number (TFN)

Obtain an Australianbusiness number (ABN)

At FlorianAccounting we provide the professional advice you need to set up your own fundand greatly simplify the process for you.

Cashflow Management

Have youever wondered if you are holding too much inventory? Is this the right time toexpand your business? Are you going to have enough cash to pay all expensesevery month?

Survival intoday's business climate requires you to spend more time working on yourbusiness rather than in the business.

We canprovide you with accurate, timely and informative cashflow forecasting reports- allowing you to:

Realize andunderstand when cash is available

Plan andprepare for expansion, stock control, and taxes

Analyse andanticipate key expenses

Armed withthis information, we'll work with you to develop action strategies to improveyour bottom line.

Financial Planning

FlorianAccounting has a qualified financial adviser to provide financial planning andsuperannuation and investment advice.

A personalfinancial plan can be drafted with implementation, rebalancing and reviewservices. We can also provide advice on improving the structure of yourinvestments and your portfolio, whether it is stocks, managed funds, directproperty and other alternative investments

地板
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-8-18 12:00:17 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Tricky questions that been asked during the interview, we are here to share with all of you.

1.        The Financial Controller has been called away unexpectedly, is not contactable and the accounts are due to the shareholder. What do you do?

·Firstly, acknowledge the shareholders of FC’s absence and see whether they can lose the payment term for this one-off scenario;
·If not, try to liaise with someone higher up in the company and your bank manager to have the authorisation done, such as company’s CEO or CFO who the FC reports to to have the payment approved;

2.        What are the bookkeeping entries required for a deposit taken from a potential client that is refundable?
·When the deposit has been received, I will record as :
Dr   Cash (deposit from client)   
Cr   Liability-refundable deposit
·If the deposit has been refund, the entries will be:
Dr   Liability-refundable deposit
Cr   Cash (deposit from client)
·When the further pmt was received
Dr Liability
Cr Revenue

Good luck,
Coco
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-8-19 12:59:48 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Dear Coco,

This is Jack. I went for the interview this morning.

The interviewer asked me to leave two referees on a form. But she did not clearly say that she is going to check the reference. She told me that she will have the EKKA holiday for the next few days, and probably get back to me on next monday.

Here is some feedback to share with trainees.

About the interview questions, as this is an employer's interview, it is pretty simple.

What qualifications do you have?

Tell something about their company.

why do you apply for this position?

what can you do for this company?

did you ever give any recommendation or do something to improve previous company's system and policy?

What did you get from your current position?

Technical question:

She gave me an supplier's invoice and asked me to point out the problems that the invoice may have.

Sincerely,

Jack
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-8-23 14:39:30 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Kydie,

Thanks very much for the sharing. I am gonna preparing the answers for these questions now lol.
Wish Jack the best of luck! Thank him for the precious sharing.

Regards,

Kaily
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-8-25 14:13:15 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Kydie
This is Alan. I received the resume from you already and it seen that the consultant has done a great job.

Thanks you.

Best Regards
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-8-31 12:40:20 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hello Coco

First of all I would like to say huge thank you for all your help. Secondly I would like to say that I am sorry that I did not make a write up straight after I got a job. However from today’s perspective I can say that this is good as I can give you a wider overview of my job and duties.

To start with, I was not expecting the company to get back to me as the seek.com advertisement I applied for was already removed at the time they contacted me. The company name is theXXX, the one that hosts various events in Queensland. Surprisingly I only had one interview with the HR manager and the financial controller. The position is the Finance Officer – 6 months contract with probability of being  extended.  During the interview I was mostly asked general accounting questions on AR and AP like invoice input speed, familiarity with accounting packages  as well as general  questions about previous company work experience, team and working environment, so that was really not a tough one I must admit. Another side of the interview was about personality and expectations. I said that I would like to work hard, gain as much experience as possible and bring value to the company. One tip on answering such questions is to tell how much you enjoy your team in the current company, that you are very friendly, sociable and helpful, and that you are looking forward to work in similar friendly and professional environment.

A few words about the position itself. Finance officer is more than just AR or AP as you are asked to do whatever needs to be done in both areas and beyond. So during first 2 months I was doing all payables procedures, banking and invoicing side of the receivables and was asked to do balance sheet and P&L reconciliations (that was quite difficult for me being in the company for only 1 month or so). Over last month I was concentrated only on accounts payable due to separation of duties in order to be more effective during the tough Ekka times and ENORMOUS amounts of invoices to be paid. I am handling the payables for the whole company myself with the casual person helping out during the Ekka. The level of reporting is quite extensive compared to any companies that use MYOB. We use Microsoft Dynamics Navision that has a lot of software issues and needs to be maintained and fixed quite often. Nonetheless it is an ERP piece of software which is very good for my personal experience.

In conclusion, I want to say that I am very glad I came across Florian and very thankful to Coco for the help and guidance. I do wish all the best to the company and current interns. Thank you a lot for helping out people like myself to get on track!

Kind regards

Paul Belan
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-9-1 09:15:43 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Trainee's feedback

Hi Coco,

I've just read your email. Yes it was good to see you too. I did not know you were doing the training that week;) The internship is really good. I like how practical and useful it is and more importantly I am finding it fun. Well I better enjoy dealing with numbers and counting people's money if I want to be a good Accountant. haha.
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2011-9-2 15:43:22 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi Coco & Kydie,

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to Coco for doing the reference check for me, so that I can secure this role of Accounts Officer. I was interviewed by Executive Officer and Finance Manager. Here are the questions I was asked in the interview:

1. Do you know about our company?

2. What do you do in your current job? Describe a day.

3. How do you work in your current team? What is your role?

4. Do you think you are a detail-oriented person?

5. Tell us how do you communicate with your clients?

6. How many tax invoices you do per week?

7. What do you want to achieve in the future?

After these work related questions, they started to ask me about myself, such as 'Where are you from? How long have you been in Australia? Are you here yourself? Do you go back to meet your parents often? etc." It is a good sign if they start to be interested in your personal stuff.

And then they asked if I have any questions would like to ask, I came up  two as follows:

1. What are the key challenges of the role, particularly in the firt 6 months?

2. Could you tell me how many people are in my team, what are their roles?

The whole interview lasted about 1 hour. I was requested to give referee's information by email after interview.

Some thoughts from my experience:

1. Get prepared with the background of the firm you are going to be interviewed.

2. Try to give the example to the question.

3. Ask something particularly relate to the work.

4. Follow-up is important. (call and make sure they have received your email and express your interests again)

Best wishes to everyone!

Zac

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 221348

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号

公众号