诺诺 发表于 2010-12-14 16:25
一直都去R33厂里·~~他那儿还不错

有地址吗

SamYang1983 发表于 2019-10-24 20:40:19 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
报一个黄金海岸不良移动修车。
JW Mobile Mechanic
Jason Wong 马来西亚人
黄金海岸移动修车
一开始接触觉得很诚实,后来用了几次,发现他用的配件都是质量很差的,表面上人工好象收的比外面便宜点,但是配件上用很便宜,我深受其害,因为他建议我换三个轴承,本来没问题的车,出了两次危险,我已经在他打广告的地方写了我的故事,因为是英文的,直接粘贴了,
Today I am going to talk about my story. Oct 2018, this mechanic did service for my AUDI Q7 2009, after service he recomand me to change 3 bearings and the driving belt cause he said there is little noise from one of the bearing. I ask him to change them the next week. On Feb of 2019, my wife driving the car in shopping centre when she turning the car suddenly the smoke from front of the car and the power streering lost, the car just rush to the wall, my wife really push the break and stop the car, called RACQ, they checked said the driving belt buring and broken into really small piece, they called another mobile mechanic to change a new genuine driving belt, they all said this is the driving belt quality problem. They ask me which brand JW use, because they never see a drving broken like this, they can’t find a complete belt all in very small pieces, the biggest one they find at the botom is your baby finger size. This is only 4 months after I change the belt, I ask JW Mechanic about it, his answer is my air conditioning compressor bearing burning the belt, nothing regard to the belt and said the bearing in compressor can’t be changed, only way is to change the compressor. I ignore him, but i did not do any complaint at that time because I do not know too much about car, so I am not 100% sure where is the problem, but I doubt this is the driving belt quality problem, I check the invoice JW give me, that driving belt parts cost is 120 dollars, but the RACQ mechanic’s invoice shows the genuine belt he charge me is 87 dollars. After that, I think a good belt should be solve the problem, my car still reliable cos I drive it for many years and it always been serviced ontime use the most good engine oil. Scare things happen again, my wife drive the car through the run about, the power streering lose again, and the belt broken again, this is happen OCT 2019, 8 months after I change the belt, OMG, this is not the belt problem, RACQ towed my car to a big car care centre, I ask a very experienced mechanic to do a check for my car, because as i think my car is not reliable anymore, I have to sell it, but I can’t sell a car like that, its really dangerous. So i need a professonal full check for it, the result the mechanic told me is the 3 bearings which JW Mechanic change for me all got noise, two of them are not running smoothly, one of them is hardly runing when he try to use hand to turning it.(He said it is easily to see which three to be changed, because all other bearings are genuine and those three do not have pattern on the bearing)That means when the belt running in high speed, if the bearing stuck in 0.01 second, the belt have chance to be broken.I really angry after i knows that cos JW recomand me change my genuine bearing to the poor quality one. Two times, when the belt broken, it break the hose underknees, first time the oil leaking very fast, I spend 1000 dollars to fix it and clean the engine bay, second time even worse, the engine oil leak like a tap water. I spend 2200+ to fully check and fix them all. I want to ask any way I can do to complaint JW Mechanic, he use bad quality parts then I have to paid for every thing.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号

公众号