打印 上一主题 下一主题

[影视分享] 电影台词大回顾 【转】 欢迎补充

[复制链接]
lyra 发表于 2009-2-25 22:03:14 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
本帖最后由 lyra 于 2009-2-25 22:04 编辑

我的最爱之《泰坦尼克号》
JACK:
“you jump. I jump.”
“You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?”
"Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me."
Rose:
我印象最深的一句,是在最后,老肉丝讲完她的往事之后,幽幽地跟她的孙女说“这件事情我一辈子都没有跟任何人说过,包括你的祖父...女人的心就像大海一样。”原文是“A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.” 这句话刺激了我好久...
lyra 发表于 2009-2-25 22:07:47 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
我的最爱之《燃情岁月》
“Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness.
And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends...”
“I followed all the rules. Man's and God's. And you...You followed none of them.
And they all loved you more.  Samuel. Father ...Even my own wife.”
lyra 发表于 2009-2-25 22:12:22 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
我的最爱之《英国病人》
“I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds,that's all I've wanted--to walk in such a place with you,with friends,on the earth without maps...”
lyra 发表于 2009-2-25 22:19:18 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
我的最爱之《阿甘正传》
“Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.”
“army’s value=loyalt,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage ”
“There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.”
“You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.”
“It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.”
lyra 发表于 2009-2-25 22:26:32 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
我的最爱之《肖申克的救赎》
“ Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.“
“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate’em, then you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.”
“I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up.”
“Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. ”
“It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. ”
lyra 发表于 2009-2-25 22:30:20 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
累了,改天再续。
笨小孩 发表于 2009-3-16 20:39:06 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
出来混 迟早要还的-----《无间道》
遗忘梦的星球 发表于 2009-4-13 21:11:09 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
哇...好贴好贴好贴....
怎么以前没发现呢~  刚看见   确实很好啊  ~     勾起了很多的回忆
顶一下
lililll 发表于 2009-5-24 22:18:47 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
《居家男人》 尼古拉斯凯奇 :
all this time, I never stopped loveing you.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号

公众号